The Woods, Turlough Castlebar, Castlebar, Co. MayoSALE AGREED
2 Property Types
Price on Application
Welcome to The Woods, a beautiful new development in the leafy surroundings of Turlough Village (the most sought after community in the environs of Castlebar)
This exclusive development will consist of only EIGHT QUALITY FAMILY HOMES built to the highest contemporary standards.
The Woods offers exceptional quality, spacious, future proofed residential units in a convenient and well serviced location only a five minute drive from Castlebar town.
Turlough is a thriving community, popular with all demographics but particularly young families with a choice of primary schools, at Parke, Ballyvary, Breaffy and Castlebar - which also offers excellent 2nd and 3rd level facilities.
CONCRETE HOLLOW CORE FIRST FLOOR
· For the ultimate in comfort reducing sound transmittance and to ensure maximum fire safety we are providing a hollowcore concrete first floor and solid block walls to the first-floor area rather than partitions and a timber floor structure.
EFFICIENT LOW-ENERGY DESIGN
· The houses at The Woods enjoy many features designed to reduce energy demand and to reduce the cost of heating and hot water production.
· Air-tightness membranes and other features have been incorporated to ensure that these homes are draft free and that heat does not escape from the fabric of the building.
· All of our houses are constructed with superior levels of insulation and they are carefully designed and detailed to reduce heat loss through floors, walls and roofs.
WINDOWS AND DOORS
· Houses at The Woods, Turlough are fitted with high performance triple Glazed windows and doors which are significantly more efficient than traditional double glazing.
· Kitchen and utility units fitted. A PC sum of € 3,500 is made available through the developer's nominated supplier towards the cost of your Kitchen and utility units if purchasers wish to further upgrade.
· Plastered and painted with a select colour.
· Low maintenance uPVC facia, soffits, gutters and downpipes.
· Cobble lock paving to driveway.
· Gardens levelled and seeded.
· Insulated air tight trap door and pull down stairs fitted for easy access to attic in all houses.
· Attic space designed to ensure maximum space and head height and fitted with a Roof light.
All walls and ceilings skimmed and left ready for decorating by the purchasers to their individual taste.
· All bathrooms and en-suites are fitted with sanitary ware throughout.
· Low profile shower tray in Main bathroom and en-suite.
· Shower doors are fitted to en-suite and shower in main bathroom.
· Bath fitted in main bathroom.
· Tiled floors to Entrance hallway, utility room and Kitchen/dining area.
· Quality laminate flooring fitted to living room.
· Bedrooms and landing concrete finish ready to lay flooring by the purchaser to individual taste.
· Wall and floor tiling fitted to all areas of main bathroom. Tiles to floor and walls of shower area only in en-suite.
· Tiling to floors only in WC.
DOORS AND IRONMONGERY
· Shaker style primed internal doors ready for final painting with quality chrome ironmongery.
· All houses fitted with 6" skirting boards and 4 "architrave, all primed and ready for final painting.
· Timber stairs with spindles and newel posts, solid handrail . Steps left ready for carpet finish by the purchaser to their own individual taste.
· Stairs will be left ready for painting.
· Fitted wardrobes provided in bedrooms 1 and 2 PC Sum available for same if required.
· Smoke and heat detectors fitted as standard to meet current regulations.
· Wired for intruder alarm.
· All houses are wired for Eir.
· Cabling provision left for future E - Car Charging point.
· Full electrical spec available on request
EXTERNAL WINDOWS AND DOORS
· High performance low-energy PVC Triple glazed windows.
· High performance front door with multi point locking system.
· Triple Glazed Patio doors fitted.
· Each home is covered by a 10-year structural defects policy provided by Global Home Warranties.
ENERGY EFFICIENCY FEATURES
· All Homes will have a BER rating of A2.
· Air to water heating system with underfloor heating throughout.
· Airtight detailing and testing will achieve reductions in energy and heat loss through the Building Fabric.
· High levels of Insulation will be provided to the Floor, Walls & Attic space to ensure maximum heat retention.
The new homes at The Woods qualify for the GOVERNMENT HELP TO BUY SCHEME which is currently giving a rebate of 10 % to first time buyers where a contract is signed prior to December 31st 2021.
See revenue.ie for more information.
These particulars are detailed for the purposes of representing the development only. Visual representations, finishes, layouts and/or scales may be approximate or representative of the development rather than exact specifications of the actual unit. The developer reserves the right to make alterations to the design and specification in the overall interest of the development.