Meadowvale, Wexford Road, Arklow, Co. Wicklow
From €220,000 to €250,000New Development
|3 Bed Semi-detached Houses (Type A2)||Amv €220,000|
|4 Bed Semi-detached Houses (Type A1)||Amv €250,000|
- A3 Energy Rated. Two roof mounted P V Panels. Gas Fired Heating.
- Solid Wood Hand Crafted Kitchen units with breakfast counter. Soft closing doors & drawers.
- Multi fuel stove in Living Room. Outsuide electrical socket.
- Energy efficent & upgraded PVC framed Windows & Doors. Fitted Wardrobes.
- 2 brick paved Car Parking Spaces, Seeded Rear Lawn.
- Use of 2 on site Tennis Courts and on site purpose built Childrens Play Ground.
New Show House Available For Viewing (by Prior Appointment).
Property Description:3 bed semi-detached Houses, Type A2 c.101.9sq mtrs ( c.1096sq ft) @ €220,000.00
Only One left.
4 bed semi-detached Houses, Type A1 c127.4.sq mtrs (c.1371sq ft) @ €250,000.00.
Only One left
DUE TO LIMITED AVAILABILITY
Houses will be sold on a first come first served basis.
***Limited number of 3 & 4 semi-detached houses have been released from the next phase of construction***
A Rated New Build - First Time Buyers can avail of the new Help to Buy Scheme.
Call today to discuss further to arrange a private viewing.
Prices starting from just €220,000.
Meadowvale is a hugely successful residential development located on the South Eastern Fringe of Arklow Town beside the N11/M11. The next phase comprises the development of 39 new 3 and 4 bedroom detached and semi-detached homes. These A rated houses are built to the highest standards with excellent attention to detail and a particular emphasis of maximising light.
Arklow offers an exceptional environment for family life, with a wonderful array of amenities, activities and clubs on offer. It is a vibrant seaside town with a great selection of schools, shops, restaurants and bars. e area is surrounded by breathtaking beaches that can be enjoyed all year round.
Residents in Meadowvale can avail of the two tennis courts located close to the Phase 4 houses and also enjoy the planned new Children's Playground adjacent to the tennis courts.
The town is served by a regular commuter train and bus service to Dublin, along with the recently upgraded N11 road network.
Noonan Construction enlisted the advice of numerous industry experts to further upgrade the design and specification of their latest A-rated energy efficient houses which are now available in Phase 4 in Meadowvale. They have introduced Photovoltaic Panels for solar electricity to replace the solar 'water heating' panels, together with improvements to the floor, wall and roof insulation.
Other new initiatives include decorative front drive paviours, solid internal doors, brush-steel ironmongery and floor tiling in the bathroom and en-suite.
- Hand crafted kitchen units with soft close doors/drawer units and pelmet downlights.
- Sanitary-ware with extensive wall and floor tiling as per show house.
- All walls painted off-white, contemporary grooved skirting & architrave.
- Stylish doors with satin finish ironmongery.
- Paved front driveways in tree-lined format.
- High performance UPVC double glazed windows.
- Gas fired central heating system to radiators.
- Photovoltaic panels for solar electricity.
- Decorative stove in lounge.
- Hard wired for security alarm installation.
- Mains powered smoke detectors to hall, lounge, bedrooms and heat,
detector adjacent to gas boiler.
- HomeBond 10 year structural warranty.
- HomeBond latent defects insurance cover.
- Each house-owner becomes a member of the Management Company which maintains the communal areas in the estate
P V Byrne Ltd, contact Paul 086 3619490 email: email@example.com
Kelly Walsh, 15 Herbert St, Dublin 2 Phone 01 6645500. email: www.kellywalshe.ie
Please Note: The developer reserves the right to make alterations to the design & specification in the overall interest of the development.
Location:Very convenient location at the edge of Arklow Town.
Note:These particulars are detailed for the purposes of representing the development only. Visual representations, finishes, layouts and/or scales may be approximate or representative of the development rather than exact specifications of the actual unit. The developer reserves the right to make alterations to the design and specification in the overall interest of the development.
About the DeveloperNoonan Construction enjoys an excellent reputation in the residential
and commercial sectors of the Irish building industry.
They have construction over 5,000 houses during the past 35 years mainly in
Dublin, Arklow, Wexford & Waterford.
Daft Property Shortcode:http://www.daft.ie/meadowvalewexfordroad
Date Entered/Renewed:24/3/2017 (yesterday morning)