- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 2367 sq. ft.
Ideal for consultants seeking to position themselves adjacent to the Rotunda Hospital, Units 166/167 The Ivy Exchange are two fully fitted and furnished offices within stepping distance of the city center. Centrally located within a two minute walk of Henry Street, The Ivy Exchange benefits from direct access to all major bus links and the Dublin Luas Line.
The two offices are being sold in a single lot, for the competitive quoting price of €575,000 ex VAT.
A breakdown of floor areas is as follows:
- Unit 166 extends to approximately 112.25 sq m (1,208 sq ft)
- Unit 167 extends to approximately 107.72 sq m (1,159 sq ft)
- The combined NIA floor area equates to 2,367 sq ft.
Specification inside the units is uniform throughout; to include:
- Raised access floors
- Combination of fluorescent and retail spot lighting
- Over and under electric roller shutters
- Tables and chairs
This sale represents a rare opportunity to acquire a standalone office building in the heart of Dublin's City Centre.
In particular, these office suites will suit any medical-adjacent professionals or medical consultants seeking their own space within stepping distance of the Rotunda Hospital.
For all further queries, including viewing requests, please do not hesitate to get in contact.
Dublin 1 Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...