67 Talbot's Court, Freshford Road, Kilkenny, Co. Kilkenny
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 70 m²
ENTRANCE HALL: 1.14m x 2.21m + 1.14m x 1.97m with tiled floor, hot press and attic entrance (useful for storage). KITCHEN / DINING / LIVING: 5.11m x 5.85m with tiled floor, intercom phone, fitted kitchen units incorporating tiled splashback, integrated dishwasher & electric hob and oven. The Living area has a gas fire, tv point and window overlooking the front of the building. The Dining area has double glass doors that open to a Juliet railed balcony providing lots of natural daylight and ventilation, if desired, in to this room. BEDROOM 1: 3.1m 4.44m (including ensuite) with tv point and window overlooking the rear of the building. ENSUITE: with fully tiled floor and walls, skylight, extractor fan, radiator, wc, whb and tiled shower cubicle with electric T90z shower overhead. BEDROOM 2: 3.14m x 3.9m with tv point & window overlooking the rear of the building. BATHROOM: 1.89m x 1.65m with fully tiled floor & walls, window, extractor fan, radiator, wc, whb & shower cubicle with mains shower overhead. ENERGY RATING: C2. Cert. No.: 112940176. SERVICES: EGFH, electricity, mains water and sewerage, telephone, broadband, intercom phone & TV. SERVICE CHARGE: €1,000.00 p.a. to include public liability insurance, building insurance, maintenance of communal areas and external grounds etc. INCLUSIONS: Fixtures and fittings. Gross Internal Floor Area of Apartment: c. 70 sq. m.
- Across the road from St. Luke€TM General Hospital & a short walk to UPMC Aut Even Hospital.
- Two double bedrooms; one ensuite.
- Car parking at rear of building.
- GFCH. Double glazed windows. Gas fire.
- Attic space for additional storage.
- C2 energy rating.
- Wired for alarm.
- Fully tiled bathroom and ensuite.
- Walking distance to town.
- Located in a beautiful residential development.
Kilkenny Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Wired for Cable Television
BER No: 112940176
Guiding you through your entire home buying journey, from search to sold.
We use our expertise to guide you through the whole home-buying journey.
Daft ID: 14599072