SIMPLY STUNNING! Enviable penthouse apartment with panoramic, dramatic sea views across Dublin Bay to Howth Head and mountain views towards the historic Lead Mines, wraparound balcony and further enhanced with two designated car parking spaces- truly an unrivalled home of unique appeal.
The spacious light filled interior has an inviting ambience and is creatively designed; the entire is fitted and finished with immense attention to detail boasting an array of bespoke and upgraded features designed to an exacting standard; a home unparalleled and to be utterly enjoyed.
Parkview is situated just off the Enniskerry Road within easy walking distance of Stepaside Village with an array of retail and service outlets. Sandyford Village is also within easy walking reach. Belarmine Plaza, on the doorstep, includes a local artisan grocery store, restaurant, hairdressers, gym, chemist, dentist and dry cleaners.
Sandyford Business Park, Central Park, Carrickmines Retail Park, Beacon South Quarter, Clayton Hotel, Beacon Hotel and Hospital are closeby.
Dundrum Town Centre and Village with a wide range of international stores, restaurants, bars, cinema and theatre are easily accessible.
There is a wide choice of recreational and sporting amenities in the vicinity which include the 80 acre parkland in Fernhill Gardens, a selection of pitch and putt courses and driving ranges, equestrian facilities, Leopardstown Racecourse, a range of soccer, rugby and GAA clubs and hill walking and mountain biking tracks in Ticknock Hill.
There is a choice of schools in the area including Our Lady of The Wayside, Kilternan Church of Ireland NS, Wesley College, Rosemount School, Gaelscoil Thaobh na Coille and Stepaside Educate Together.
The LUAS is within walking distance and local bus routes include the 44, 47 and 118; the M50 is conveniently located.
- Spacious, flexible accommodation c. 118 Sq. M (1,270 Sq. Ft) with open outlook and dramatic sea and mountain views and extensive balcony c. 65 Sq. M ( 700 Sq. Ft)
- Captivating, unobstructed views; by day and by night
- Large living room with triple aspect and breathtaking sea and mountain views
- Fully fitted remodelled kitchen with range of appliances and granite worktops
- Fitted carpets, curtains, electric blinds and kitchen appliances namely oven, hob, extractor fan, microwave, dishwasher, washer/dryer and wall mounted flat tv's in study/tv area and second bedroom
- Creatively designed flexible layout with interlinking rooms and flow of space
- Wraparound balcony c 65 Sq. M (700 Sq. Ft) with open aspect and immense privacy
- Somfy remote control electric blinds in all living areas; bespoke pelmets in living room and black out curtains to main bedrooms- adjustable opening to allow maximum light
- Gas fired radiator central heating
- Remote control radio frequency monitored alarm system with upgraded security features
- Fibre Optic Broadband available
- Impressive attention to detail to include bespoke units, fittings, storage and mood lighting and clever design details
- Master Bedroom with bespoke range of fitted wardrobes and storage and door to balcony
- Two large double bedrooms each with En-Suite shower rooms, Study Area
- Potential to convert to 3 bedrooms ( subject to permission, if required)
- LAN ports in all main rooms
- Luxurious bathrooms with high quality sanitaryware and tiling throughout and steam shower to Master Bedroom
- Two designated car parking spaces- additional visitor parking
- Lift to all floors
- Well maintained communal gardens and courtyards set behind security gates and resident on-site caretaker
- Enviable location close to Stepaside Village, Dundrum Town Centre, LUAS and the M50
Reception Hallway: 5.45m x 1.08m, 1.6m x 3.20, with hardwood flooring, recessed lighting, digital alarm panel, security intercom and door to
Living/Dining Room: 6.61m x 4.76m, with triple aspect and panoramic sea and mountain views, recessed lighting, bespoke pelmets and electric blinds,
carpet (hardwood flooring beneath) tv point, door to wraparound balcony and double glass panelled door to
Kitchen/Breakfast area: 6.44m 2.86m,
Kitchen: with an extensive range of units and granite worktops, part granite splashback and part tiled walls, AEG Electrolux double oven, AEG four ring ceramic hob, AEG microwave, AEG dishwasher, AEG stainless steel extractor fan, stainless steel sink unit with Phoenix sink incinerator, pull out storage racks, wide drawer storage, tiered pot and carousel storage, provision for American style fridge freezer, frosted glass units and open shelving, tiled floor, recessed lighting, glass fronted display cabinets
Breakfast area: with hardwood flooring, sea views, corner glass shelving with mood lighting, usb points and door to wraparound balcony
TV/Study area: 4.44m x 3.45m overall, with hardwood flooring, built in storage units with glass fronted shelved display and storage unit and mood lighting, tv point, recessed lighting and door to hallway
THERE ARE TWO BEDROOMS:
Bedroom 1: 6.62m 5.88m, with bespoke range of built-in wardrobes with mirror fronted sliding doors, additional custom built-in wardrobes with deep storage and pull down hanging rails, over head storage and pair of bedside lockers with glass tops and pull out breakfast trays, glass display shelving with mood lighting, fabric headboard, tv point, usb points, recessed lighting, carpet (hardwood flooring beneath), black out curtains, door to wraparound balcony and sliding door to
En- Suite Shower Room: with enclosed White Water steam shower with feature lighting, multi jets and seating, shower head connectable to radio/phone, wc with concealed cistern, wash hand basin, strip lighting, shaver socket, tablet holder, fitted mirror, tiled walls and floor
Bedroom 2: 4.2m x 2.89m, with built-in sliding door wardrobe, picture window overlooking communal grounds and with views towards mountains and lead mines and sea view, tv point, usb points, hardwood flooring and door to
En- Suite Shower Room: with fully tiled step in shower, wc with concealed cistern wash hand basin with backlit mirror over, shaver socket, recessed lighting, fully tiled walls and floor, venetian blind
Bathroom: with white suite comprising bath with shower over, wc with concealed cistern, wash hand basin, strip lighting, shaver socket, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls and floor
Utility: with LG washer/dryer, gas fired boiler, heating control, extendable clothes dryer rail, tiled floor
Two Storage Presses
Balcony: feature wraparound balcony c. 65 Sq. M (700 Sq. Ft)
Power points, sensor lighting. Large Storage Unit.
Two designated car parking spaces adjacent to block entrance and visible from balcony
Managing Agents: Core Estate Management
5 Adelaide St, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Service Charge: c. €1,770.00 Per Annum
Viewing: By appointment