- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 64 m²
RAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS are delighted to introduce this fantastic two bedroom semi-detached bungalow to the market ideally positioned with in the mature residential cul de sac of Cherryfield Walk, Hartstown. This property is ideally located in a quiet mature residential area, and is close to numerous amenities, such as shops and schools. It also benefits from its close proximity to Blanchardstown Shopping Centre, Millennium Park, and the National Aquatic centre. The area is well-serviced by public transport, and the N3 is only a short drive away, providing access to the national road network, Dublin City Centre and Dublin Airport.
Bright and light filled internal living accommodation of c. 64sq.m comprises of entrance hallway, lounge, fully fitted kitchen with dining area, two double bedrooms, main family bathroom and sun room to the rear. No 36 has the benefit of gas fired central heating, double glazed windows and a sunny rear garden with side entrance. This fine family home is ideal for first time buyers and clients looking to trade down. An opportunity not to be missed; Call Ray Cooke Auctioneers today for further information or to arrange viewing!!
- c. 64sq.m
- Spacious lounge
- Fully fitted kitchen and dining
- 2 Bed/1 Bath
- Huge potential
- Double glazed windows
- Ideal for first time buyers and for those trading down
- Stunning property
- Quiet neighbourhood
- Gas fired central heating
- Quality flooring throughout
- Sunny rear garden with side entrance
- Generous sized bedrooms
- Ample off street parking
- Short drive to the N3 and M50
- Close to numerous schools and shops
- Short drive to Blanchardstown Shopping Centre
- Area well serviced by public transport
Dublin 15 Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...