€525,000 SALE AGREED
21 Chestnut Grove, Bishopstown, Bishopstown, Co. Cork
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 163 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- RECENTLY EXTENDED AND MODERNISED
- SUPURB LOCATION CLOSE TO A HOST OF AMENTIES
- QUIET CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- IN THE HEART OF BISHOPSTOWN
- ADJACENT TO BISHOPSTOWN LAWN TENNIS CLUB
- OFFERING SUPERB MODERN SPACIOUS LIVING
- WALKING DISTANCE OF C.U.H., M.U.T.
- EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS
- SUPERB VAULTED CEILING EXTENSION
- VIEWING STRONGLY ADVISED
Bishopstown Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Gas Fired Central Heating
BER No: 114449044
Energy Performance Indicator: 161.93 kWh/m2/yr
€550,000Salvador House, Salvador Place, Western Road, Cork, Co. Cork6 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€630,00019 Wilton Gardens, Wilton Road, Wilton, Co. Cork8 Bed · 4 Bath · Semi-D
€690,000Woodfield, Glasheen Road, Glasheen, Co. Cork5 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€875,000Thomond, Shanakiel, Co. Cork5 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 16691694
John O'MahonySALE AGREED