28 Mount Rochford Avenue, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 125 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Excellent detached 4 bed family house adjacent to large green
- Spacious living space with separate living and kitchen areas
- Mature settled development - much sought after location
- Gas Fired central heating & Double Glazed windows
- Accessed off Flemington lane on the northern side of Balbriggan Town
- Close to Balbriggan town with wide range of amenities
Balbriggan Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
BER No: 104908785
Energy Performance Indicator: 192.35 kWh/m2/yr
Thinking of selling?
Get 3X more ad views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to your agent today.
€335,00045 Trimleston, Hamlet Lane, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin5 Bed · 3 Bath · Terrace
€355,00016 Ardgillen Drive, Balrothery, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€375,00019 Fancourt Road, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin4 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€385,00023 Fancourt Heights, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin4 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€425,00064 Taylor Hill Boulevard, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin4 Bed · 4 Bath · Semi-D
€450,00042 The Chantries, Balrothery, Co. Dublin4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€580,000Berton, Seapoint, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin4 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€630,000Seapoint, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€895,000Donerea, Balscadden, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin5 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€1,475,000Knocknagin House, Coney Hill, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin4 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 18738414