- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 171 m²
Churches Estate Agents welcome this large and spacious 4 double bedroom detached family home to the market.
No 48 Watson Road is set in the ever popular estate of Watson in Killiney. This property benefits from having a good sized rear garden that enjoys west aspect and dual front access for vehicles that provides ample off street parking to front. Surrounding this home are the areas of Dalkey, Glasthule, Sandycove and Cabinteely where you will find a host of amenities to include shops, parks and coastal walks.
Long entrance hallway with guest WC, carpet and access to the garage greets you at first. Next you are brought into generous sitting room with an open fire and a large window that views onto the front. Double doors take you through into once a formal dining room and there are sliding doors to bring you out into the sunny back garden. To rear and off the end of the hallway is a considerable family sized kitchen with fitted units, endless counter top space, breakfast bar and comfortable space for seated dining.
Heading upstairs with a window on 1st return you are brought onto a large squared landing and then you are graced with 4x very well proportioned bedrooms. The master bedroom is a large double and is serviced with an ensuite. This master bedroom and the second double bedroom are all to front both have double windows, built in wardrobes and carpet flooring. The remaining two double bedrooms are located to the rear and both have carpet flooring. To complete the upstairs of this property is a sizable bathroom with 3x piece fitted suite and a separate shower cubicle.
A large garage with an up and over door allows ease of access from the driveway of No 48; you also have access off the main hallway. West facing rear garden that is laid in lush lawn has mature trees planted and a walled boundary, it will be in continuous sun from mid day until sun set. Gaining access to this ideal facing rear garden is further enhanced by using either gable side entrance from the front driveway/garden as the property is fully detached.
Selection of well renowed and established schools are very close by, if required you have the choice of two cré¨ches on your door step. Kilbogget Park with acres of grasslands, sports pitches and club houses is only a few minutes safe walk away from the property. The local church is just off Churchview Road again only a short stroll away and there is Killiney Hill Park which is a very short drive from No 48 Watson Road. Public transport is well catered for with busy bus routes within a short walk, DART is available at Killiney and LUAS at Cherrywood. For those who still needs to commute to the city or further afield by using the car the linkage to M50 and M11 is effortless.
- Dual vehicle entrance, lawn area to front, ample off street parking
Hall: c.7.45 x 2.25m
- Long entrance hallway, carpet flooring, access to garage, guest W.C
Downstairs W.C: c. 1.93 x 1.74m
- 2 x piece suite, gable wall window
Sitting Room: c. 4.62 x 4.75m
- Large sitting room to front, open fire, large window overlooking driveway
Dining Room: c. 3.80 x 4.25m
- Double doors from sitting room, door access to kitchen, sliding doors to garden, carpet flooring
Kitchen: c. 3.79 x 4.83m
- Spacious kitchen, fitted units, breakfast counter, ample seating for dining, access to back garden
Landing: c. 2.96 x 4.72m
- Large square landing, hot press, gable end window, stairs with a return, carpet flooring
Bedroom 1: c.2.73 x 4.10m (to front)
- Double bedroom, built in wardrobe, double window, carpet flooring
Bedroom 2: c.3.75 x 4.39m (to front)
- Large master double bedroom, double window, built in wardrobe, ensuite
Ensuite: c. 0.94 x 2.94m
- 2 x piece suite walk in shower
Bedroom 3: c.3.78 x 3.62m (to rear)
- Large double bedroom, carpet flooring
Bedroom 4: c. 3.82 x 2.95m
- Double bedroom, carpet flooring
Bathroom: c.2.80 x 2.41m
- Spacious and large bathroom, 3 x piece suite, shower cubicle
Back garden: c. 20m in length
- Side entrance from both sides of the property, lawn mature trees planted, all important west appeal, not overlooked to the rear
Killiney Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...