- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 160 m²
Sheridan Estates are proud to present a luxury detached coastal residence in this superb world class seaside location of Inchydoney Beach. This is a rare opportunity to grasp ownership on Inchydoney Island.
Virtual Viewing Here:
The accommodation boasts 4 double bedrooms (three downstairs, one upstairs), 2 ensuites, bathroom, walk-in pantry/store room, utility, guest toilet, kitchen/dining room and a large sitting room with an open balcony to capture the breath-taking views. Immediately to the side and rear of the house is a private garden and the grounds beyond are a communal area. The upstairs bedroom could easily be used as a study to suit the growing trend of remote working.
No expense was spared in fitting out 5 The Island. This luxury detached family home spans 160Sq.M. and is set in a privately managed estate within an easy stroll of the beach and four star Inchydoney Spa Hotel. Living accommodation has been located upstairs to avail of the jaw dropping sea views and with it's wrap around garden the house is set in a private corner, positioned well back from the road.
This stunning 4 bed detached family home is new to the market and with contemporary, stylish finish and stunning views should be in popular demand. Its clever layout of the lounge on the first floor with open balcony maximises the spectacular view of Inchydoney Beach.
There is excellent attention to detail in the finish and design with a central vacuum system, fitted slider wardrobes in the bedrooms, as well as a walk-in pantry. Other finishes include oak doors, solid floors and stairs and granite work surfaces add to the feel of this superb house.
The house boasts a B3 rating and is in pristine condition.
- Luxury detached coastal residence
- World class seaside location close to Inchydoney Beach & 4 Star hotel
- c. 160 Sq.M.
- 4 double bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and upstairs living accommodation with sea views
- Gas fired zone heating with programmer
- Burglar alarm
- Central vacuum system
- Fitted slide wardrobes in each bedroom
- Extra large bath tub
- Walk in shower
- Walk-in pantry
- Bosch & AEG appliances
- Lounge gas fire
- Lounge balcony with uplights, external power points and sea views
- Downstairs utility with washing machine, dryer, vacuum collection unit and ample storage space
- Master room double doors to patio with sea views
- Double glazed windows
- High ceilings
- BER Rating: B2
- 5 minutes’ drive away is the friendly award winning Clonakilty Town
- Easy walking distance is the 4star Inchydoney Lodge & Spa Hotel
- Wake up to stunning views of Inchydoney Island.
Clonakilty Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...