Acragar, Mountmellick, Co. Laois
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 116 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- A property presented to a lovely quaint standard.
- What a beautiful peaceful location.
- A great family home.
- Cafe, shops and medical center at hand.
- Fully double glazed with oil fired central heating.
- A sought after area to reside in.
- Schools, shops and local amenities within a ten minutes.
- Ample private parking with secure rear yard and shed.
- Exceptional rear garden.
- A lovely neighborhood with a great sense of community.
Mountmellick Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Wired for Cable Television
- Oil Fired Central Heating
BER No: 103621017
Energy Performance Indicator: 359.94 kWh/m2/yr
Thinking of selling?
€245,00011 Manor Grove, Mountmellick, Co. Laois3 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€250,000Acragar, Mountmellick, Co. Laois3 Bed · 1 Bath · Bungalow
€255,00016 Oak Drive, Ballacollig, Mountmellick, Co. Laois4 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€299,000€335,000, €335, 000, 335, 000, Garoon, Mountmellick, Co. Laois4 Bed · 2 Bath · Bungalow
Daft ID: 113035702