Aishling House, Glentown, St. Johnston, Co. Donegal
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 90 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- 3 Bedroom stone built cottage
- Built with natural stone from Glentown Quarry
- Total floor area 90 sq m
- Originally built 1940 and since extended and renovated throughout
- Occupying approx 1 acre private site
- Many outbuildings including original property known as 'The Old Shop'
- Located in a private area approx 2 miles from the village of St. Johnston and 8 miles from Derry and 12 miles from Letterkenny Town.
- Nestled amongst a beautiful wooded area with features such as well stocked fish pond and orchard including an array of fruit trees
- Internally the property is beautifully decorated to perfectly blend old with new
- Oil fired heating complimented by Back Boiler
St. Johnston Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
BER No: 109097998
€190,000The Tavern, William Street, Raphoe, Co. Donegal3 Bed · 6 Bath · Detached
€200,000Rossgier, Lifford, Co. Donegal4 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€210,000Magherasollus, Raphoe, Co. Donegal4 Bed · 1 Bath · Bungalow
€270,0001 Ross Downs, Rossgier, Lifford, Co. Donegal4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€280,000Cloughfin, Ballindrait, Ballindrait, Co. Donegal4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€295,000Lismoghry, St. Johnston, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€295,000Lismoghry, St. Johnston, Co. Donegal4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€390,000Mongavlin, St. Johnston, Co. Donegal6 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€550,000Liskey, Ballindrait, Ballindrait, Co. Donegal5 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 18869867
Austin ReynoldsSALE AGREED
Thinking of selling?
Get 3X more views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to your agent today.