Ards Beg, Gortahork, Co. Donegal
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 1680 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- A spacious 4 bedroom house located on the coast road Croé Na Gaeltachta
- Just one kilometre from Gortahork
- A large site with lawns and front wooden fences in place
- The sea is a short walk
- The garage is attached to the rear of the house which gives easy access
- Ground floor bedrooms have walk in wardrobes
- Schools and shops are within walking distance.
- Option to purchase an adjoining 2.5 acres for variables uses ,gardening ,additional development
- This property is suitable for summer rentals to provide additional income if purchased as an investment
Gortahork Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Oil Fired Central Heating
BER No: 101675684
Energy Performance Indicator: 41.48 kWh/m2/yr
€185,000Mountain View, Station Road, Falcarragh, Co. Donegal4 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€210,0003 Glassagh, Derrybeg, Brinlack, Co. Donegal5 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€215,0003 Carrickataskin, Derrybeg, Co. Donegal4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€219,000Carrickmacafferty, Derrybeg, Co. Donegal4 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€235,000Brinlack Lower, Derrybeg, Co. Donegal5 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€260,000Cotteen, Derrybeg, Co. Donegal7 Bed · 7 Bath · Detached
€375,000Corveen, Derrybeg, Co. Donegal5 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€379,000Chapel Road, Derrybeg, Co. Donegal6 Bed · 6 Bath · Detached
€425,000Ballyness, Falcarragh, Co. Donegal4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 14020387