Ards Mor, Mealagh Valley, Bantry, Co. Cork
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 163 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Spacious Well Maintained Residence
- Wonderful Views of the Surrounding Rural Landscape
- Spacious Bright Living Accommodation.
- Market Town of Bantry Approx 15 Kilometers
- Within a Short Driving Distance of Local National School
Bantry Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
Thinking of selling?
Get 3X more ad views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to your agent today.
€295,00015 érd Na Greine, Bantry, Co. Cork4 Bed · 1 Bath · Semi-D
€310,000Scart Bawn, Bantry, Co. Cork4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€375,000Ardnageehy, Bantry, Co. Cork5 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€375,000Slip, Bantry, Co. Cork5 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€400,000Gurteen, P75E165, Bantry, Co. Cork4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€410,000Seskin, Bantry, Co. Cork4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€415,00024 é�rd Na Greine, Bantry, Co. Cork4 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€595,000Portalán, Ardnageehy More, Bantry, Co. Cork6 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€895,000Gurteenroe, Bantry, Co. Cork4 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 19212032