Cappaboy More, Bantry, Co. Cork
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Traditional two-storey farm house situated in idyllic setting in rural countryside can be sold in lots
- Property needs modernisation throughout
- House has been re-roofed [10 years ago]
- 3 bedrooms and 2 reception rooms
- 47 acres with property (adjoining entirely) can be sold separately
- Part grassland and forestry; with income from forestry
- ESB, Eircom points, and broadband in the area
- The land has excellent road frontage, bound by river.
- Bantry town and hospital within 15 miles
- Kealkill village with in 7 miles
Bantry Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
BER No: 113692032
Energy Performance Indicator: 1006.0 kWh/m2/yr
Thinking of selling?
Get 3X more ad views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to your agent today.
Daft ID: 16982568