Claremount, Claremorris, Co. Mayo
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 75 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Tastefully refurbished 2 bedroomed bungalow full of character
- Situated in a popular residential location within walking distance of Claremorris town centre
- Site area of one third of an acre with mature garden
- On site private parking
- upvc doors and double glazed windows
- oil fired central heating and Stanley solid fuel stove with back boiler
- fitted wardrobes in bedrooms and an attic with a Stira stairs access
- Adjacent to national and secondary schools
- All other amenities that Claremorris has to offer
- Mains services
Claremorris Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Oil Fired Central Heating
BER No: 115180846
Energy Performance Indicator: 89.77 kWh/m2/yr
€215,000Mayfield, Claremorris, Co. Mayo3 Bed · 2 Bath · Bungalow
€229,00018 Ard Rua, Ardroe, Claremorris, Co. Mayo4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€229,000Castlegar, Claremorris, Co. Mayo4 Bed · 1 Bath · Bungalow
€250,000James Street, Claremorris, Co. Mayo2 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€275,000Lugatemple, Claremorris, Co. Mayo5 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€295,0007 Glendale, Mayfield, Claremorris, Co. Mayo4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€300,000Claremount, Claremorris, Co. Mayo4 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€329,0007 Hillcrest, Mayfield, Claremorris, Co. Mayo4 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€360,000James St, Claremorris, Co. Mayo3 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€375,000Ballyhaunis Road, Claremorris, Co. Mayo4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€375,000Ballyhaunis Road, Claremorris, Claremorris, Co. Mayo5 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 19666126
Brendan FrenchSALE AGREED
Thinking of selling?
Get 3X more views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to your agent today.