Cloonacauneen, Claregalway, Co. Galway
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 128 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Beautifully maintained 18th century traditional Irish two storey thatch cottage with additional 2 acres .
- 6 minutes drive to M6 motorway
- 3 miles to Claregalway village
- Briarhill Shopping Centre is a 5 minutes drive.
- 5 minute walk to Mc Hughes traditional pub and Cloonacauneen Castle.
- PVC windows and doors.
- Total plot area 2.86 acres.
Claregalway Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Oil Fired Central Heating
€350,000Ballynacreg South, Cummer, Corofin, Co. Galway4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€395,000Knockdoe, Claregalway, Co. Galway4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€395,000Currandrum, Claregalway, Co. Galway4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€400,000Sunbury, Cregboy, Claregalway, Co. Galway4 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€410,000Koshy, Cloonacauneen, Tuam Road, Co. Galway4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€415,000Brook Lodge, Kiltroge, Claregalway, Co. Galway4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€435,000Avondale, Lydican, Oranmore, Co. Galway4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€450,000Gortatleva, Claregalway, Co. Galway5 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€465,000Oakley Lodge, Lydican, Oranmore, Co. Galway4 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€550,000Cloonagh, Claregalway, Co. Galway4 Bed · 5 Bath · Detached
€550,000Ard Na Cairn, Carnmore West, Oranmore, Co. Galway5 Bed · 5 Bath · Detached
€695,000Rockwood, Claregalway, Co. Galway5 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 12132320