Cloonacauneen, Claregalway, Co. Galway
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 128 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Beautifully maintained 18th century traditional Irish two storey thatch cottage with additional 2 acres .
- 6 minutes drive to M6 motorway
- 3 miles to Claregalway village
- Briarhill Shopping Centre is a 5 minutes drive.
- 5 minute walk to Mc Hughes traditional pub and Cloonacauneen Castle.
- PVC windows and doors.
- Total plot area 2.86 acres.
Claregalway Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Oil Fired Central Heating
€345,000Cregcarragh, Cregmore, Co. Galway4 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€345,00036 Cuirt Na hAbhainn, Claregalway, Co. Galway4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€350,00027 An Mhainistir, Lakeview, Claregalway, Co. Galway4 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€350,000Mount Ida, Ballygarraun, Ballindooley4 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€360,000O Noso Pazo, Corbally, Cummer, Tuam, Co. Galway4 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€375,000Kilgill, Claregalway, Co. Galway4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€425,000Hazelwood, Castlegar, Co. Galway4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€425,000Cregboy Claregalway, Claregalway, Co. Galway4 Bed · 2 Bath · Bungalow
€430,00013 Church View, Claregalway, Co. Galway4 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€435,000Drumgriffin, Claregalway, Co. Galway4 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€435,000West Haven, Lydican, Claregalway, Co. Galway4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€455,000Corbally, Tuam, Co. Galway5 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 12132320