Price on Application
Cregg Castle, Cregg, Corrandulla, Co. Galway
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
Can you buy this property?
Use our calculator to find out your budget and options, build a savings plan, and even talk to a mortgage advisor
- Exceptional Historic Irish Castle of Extensive proportions dating back to the 17th Century.
- Located on approx. 180 acres of land just 9 miles from Galway city.
- Cregg Castle is a tremendously historical property, having been built by the Clement Kirwin Family in 1648
- There is a Queen Anne Bell Tower in the Courtyard, and also a lovely chapel within the Castle.
- Located in rural splendour on about 180 acres of magical woodland, meadow and pasture through which a river flows, and just 9 miles north of Galway Ci
- Cregg Castle is one of the last, if not actually the last of the Fortified Mansions built in Ireland.
- The entire building is an interesting display of three centuries of advancement in fortified buildings
- Could be suitable for Commercial Use, Residential, and Farming
Corrandulla Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Oil Fired Central Heating
Daft ID: 12388088