Deanstown, Balheary Road Swords, Swords, Co. Dublin
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 204 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Dormer detached bungalow
- Ideal and tranquil countrywide location
- Convenient to Swords and a host of local amenities
- Set amid 0.75 acres (approx) of manicured lawned gardens
- Turn key condition throughout
- Feature Â“DouvreÂ” multi function multi-fuel stove with Â“StovaxÂ” piping
- Â“JouleÂ” controlled dual heating system
- Munster joinery windows throughout
- Blackout blinds in all bedrooms
Swords Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
BER No: 113908115
Energy Performance Indicator: 111.71 kWh/m2/yr
€795,000Five Bedroom House, The Meadows, Rowlestown, The Meadows, Rowlestown, Swords, Co. Dublin5 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€920,000Estherfield, Rathbeale Road, Swords, Co. Dublin5 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€995,000Penleigh, Killeek Lane, Swords, Co. Dublin5 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€1,400,000Cranford Hall, Estuary Road, Malahide, Co. Dublin5 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 113572561
Barry ConnollySALE AGREED
Thinking of selling?
Quick quote estimator