Glassagh, Derrybeg, Derrybeg, Co. Donegal
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 140 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Set in the West Coast of Donegal in the heart of the Gaeltacht
- This property is located just a short distance to Teach Jacks guest house and Bar of Glassagh
- On an elevated site overlooking Lough Veigha.
- The property is in very good condition with garage which include fitted unit
Derrybeg Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Oil Fired Central Heating
BER No: 114717697
Thinking of selling?
€189,000Brinlack Lower, Derrybeg, Co. Donegal5 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€195,000Magheraclogher, Bunbeg, Co. Donegal3 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€220,000Carrickmacafferty, Derrybeg, Co. Donegal4 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€229,000Saint Michael's, Factory Road, Gweedore, Co. Donegal5 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€239,000Dore Upper, Bunbeg, Co. Donegal5 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€239,000Upper Dore, Bunbeg, Co. Donegal4 Bed · 2 Bath · Bungalow
€239,500Lunniagh, Derrybeg, Co. Donegal4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€249,000Carrickcoyle, Derrybeg, Derrybeg, Co. Donegal4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€295,0006 Glassagh, Derrybeg, Derrybeg, Co. Donegal5 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€325,000Dore Upper, Bunbeg, Co. Donegal4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€325,000Magheraclogher, Bunbeg, Co. Donegal3 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€500,000Chapel Road, Derrybeg, Co. Donegal6 Bed · 6 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 18256419