Keash Road, Ballymote, Co. Sligo
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 150 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Built to an exceptionally high standard, with an attractive facade
- Bright modern interior
- Second reception room could be converted to ground floor bedroom if desired - provisions left to install en-suite if required
- Stylish staircase fitted - a most attractive feature boasting quality workmanship & glass panels
- En-suite bathrooms fitted with pocket doors a great space saving feature
- HDMI cable throughout the house enabling a high bandwidth for video/audio also in addition there is independent Audio cabling 3.5, plus Ethernet wirin
- Quality workmanship throughout
- Detached garage 64 m sq finished to a high standard with fully insulated roof, plus personnel also insulated with an electric Shutter door on the fron
- Ballymote is a most popular location with advantage of the Train Station providing daily services to Dublin & many large towns
- New Park close by plus many amenities and attractions in Ballymote
More about this Property
Ballymote Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Wired for Cable Television
- Oil Fired Central Heating
BER No: 114368483
Energy Performance Indicator: 79.96 kWh/m2/yr
Thinking of selling?
Get 3X more ad views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to your agent today.
Daft ID: 16356885