Knockfola, Derrybeg, Co. Donegal
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 196 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Traditional house on 32 floors with accommodation for residence and a business
- Suitable for a coffee stop on picturesque spot on the the Wild Atlantic Donegal coastal drive.
- Large sites measures over 1 acre suitable for planting or more accommodation structures like glamping pods
- There are 2 front doors on the front as the norther end was one a small grocery shop serving the local community
- There is a decking area on both floors with unrivalled sunsets and a chill out evening spot for guests
- The living part of the house has a lot of unique local stonework exposed for character
- Gothic type doors lead to the ground floor front bedroom and the old shop retail space now a play room
- Ther eis a mezzanine above the play room for additional slleping bed spaces
Derrybeg Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
BER No: 106686058
Energy Performance Indicator: 344.17 kWh/m2/yr
Thinking of selling?
Get 3X more ad views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to your agent today.
Daft ID: 18645829