- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 305 m²
Reenmeen East is an outstandingly beautiful home finished to an exceptional standard by its present owners. The house is located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac just a little over a mile outside of Glengarriff village. Set into grounds of c. 0.9 acre the Southampton style property offers complete privacy and fine harbour and mountain views.
On a total floor area of c. 305 sqm the large home offers a kitchen, a large dining room, a living area, a total of five bedrooms and three bathrooms. The kitchen is fitted with handmade shaker style units and a large island unit with breakfast counter. Off the kitchen is the dining room which features a fine fireplace and plenty of space for an extra large dining table. The living room has a double height vaulted ceiling and a suspended fireplace and offers plenty of space for all the family. All reception rooms and the kitchen have French doors leading into the garden or onto the patio. There are two bedrooms downstairs, one is en-suite. A grand staircase leads to the first floor where there are three bedrooms (one en-suite) and the family bathroom. All three bedrooms have balconies offering fine views.
The finish in the house includes natural stone feature walls, panelling to all reception rooms, hallway and some of the bedrooms. Floors are hard wood to the reception rooms, downstairs bedrooms and hallway, tiled floors to the kitchen and bathrooms and carpets to the upstairs bedrooms and landing. There are plenty of double heights windows and velux roof lights making this an exceptionally bright home.
Outside the property benefits from lawn areas to the front and back of the house, a south facing patio and plenty of parking.
This beautiful residence is very privately located in Reenmeen East close to Glengarriff village and has fine views to Bantry Bay and the surrounding scenery. Its close proximity to Glengarriff and Bantry means the property is only minutes away from all amenities including shopping facilities, schooling, restaurants and welcoming pubs etc.
This area of South West Ireland is of outstanding beauty with its dramatic coastline, unspoilt locations and safe beaches. Leisure activities are well catered for with excellent sailing, yachting and fishing facilities as well as golf courses all close by. Other recreational pursuits include walking, bathing, surfing, and horse riding.
Cork International Airport as well as Kerry Airport are conveniently located about an hour€TM drive from Glengarriff with direct links within Ireland and to major European and UK cities.
Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers act as agents for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
2. The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not institute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
3. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and any other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representatives of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
4. Any loose furniture, non-integrated appliances, white goods and curtains are deemed not to be included in the sale of the property unless specifically agreed between the parties and outlined in an inventory.
5. No person in the employment of Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty in relation to this property.
6. Availability upon agreement - subject to contract. This offer is subject to change of price, withdrawal or prior sale without notice.
7. Transfer fees, i.e. stamp duty, solicitor fees etc, are not included in the sales price and have to be paid by the buyer. The commission will be paid by the seller.
Glengarriff Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...