Rosmoney, Westport, Co. Mayo
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 450 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Magnificent Coastal Property built 2008 with direct access to the shores of Clew Bay.
- Circa 2 acres landscaped mature garden with underground services area and long winding tarmacadam drive.
- Substantial solid detached dwelling built and kitted out by the very Best Builder and Tradespeople...Thanks Chris
- High speed Fibre Broadband, Miele appliances throughout,Solid hand made kitchen with granite finish, fully tiled ensuites.
- Solid Walnut/Beech & Oak flooring throughout, Fitted with Tilt & Turn double glazed windows, Collins solid oak doors throughout,
- Computerised zoned underfloor heating, Seperate independent towel heat radiators fitted, double immersion high capacity and power water system,
- Outside services area includes Gas storage, 5,000ltr water storage, Kerosene storage and Sime boiler.
- Spectacular views over Mayo Yacht Club, The Achill mountains, Old head, Clare Island and indeed Croagh Patrick in your face
- Facing the morning sun daily, the home is easily heated and again catching the afternoon to its sea front.
- Potential to further expand the property to additional bespoke requirements.
Westport Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Wired for Cable Television
- Wheelchair Access
- Oil Fired Central Heating
BER No: 101498673
Energy Performance Indicator: 125.0 kWh/m2/yr
Daft ID: 11661275