- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 192 m²
The Forge is a modern four bedroom detached home plus one extra first floor room extending to an impressive c. 192 sq.m. (2,069 sq.ft.). Set on a private c. 0.35 acre site this home combines quiet country living with all amenities close by. On inspection the viewer will be impressed by the clever design and high spec finish throughout. The open plan kitchen/dining/living room is most impressive with its mezzanine landing and high ceiling. The extra large windows to the front and twin sliding doors to the rear allow for an abundance of natural light and beautiful views of the surrounding countryside. "The Forge" is conveniently located only 5 minutes drive to Swords Main Street, Dublin Airport, M1 & M50 motorways. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this stunning modern home!
* Aesthetically designed and laid out home
* High spec finish throughout
* Underfloor heating at dining table area
* Composite front door with side light glass
* Private and picturesque rural Setting
* Spacious light filled accommodation throughout
* Feature high ceiling to living area
* Private garden to both sides and rear of property
* Sunny South facing front garden
* Sunny West facing patio area
* Exterior barbeque patio area to the East
* Entrance gates lead to large driveway - Wired for electric gates
* Timber fence with concrete base and posts to side and rear garden
* Double glazed windows throughout
* Gas fired central heating
* Wood burning stove to living area with feature stone floor to ceiling chimney breast
* Burglar alarm fitted
* Three en suite bedrooms
* Downstairs Guest wc & Utility room
* Biocycle system
* Easy access to Swords, Dublin Airport, M1 & M50
* Only 5 minutes drive to Swords Main Street & Dublin Airport
* Directions: Use property Eircode K67 E8N8 to identify on google maps
Entrance Hall - Spacious hallway with guest wc and utility off. Composite front door with sidelight glass. Semi-solid timber floor. Timber thread staircase to first floor. Recessed lighting.
Guest wc - 2.6m x 1.1m
Fully tiled with wc & whb. Heated towel rail.
Utility room - 2.2m x 1.5m
Plumbed for washing machine and dryer. Tiled flooring.
Kitchen Cum dining/living room - 7.2m x 5.9m
Bright open plan room with feature high ceiling and mezzanine landing. Large windows and twin sliding doors allow for maximum light. The sliding doors open onto a private West facing patio. Modern hi-gloss fitted kitchen with island. Semi solid timber flooring. Wood burning stove with feature floor to ceiling stone chimney breast. Recessed lighting and LED light shelving. Underfloor heating at dining table area.
Bedroom 2 - 4.9m x 3.2m (ground floor front)
Large double room with extensive range of built in wardrobes. En suite bathroom off. TV point. Semi solid timber floor.
En suite - 1.4m x 2.1m
Shower, wc and sink with vanity unit. Rainfall shower head. Heated towel rail. Fully tiled.
Bedroom 3 - 4.1m x 3.9m (ground floor rear)
Large double room. En suite off. Built in wardrobes. Semi-solid timber flooring.
En suite - 1.5m x 3.7m
Wet room with rainfall shower, heated towel rail, wc and sink with vanity unit.
Landing - Timber thread staircase. Impressive mezzanine landing with carpet fitted.
Bedroom 1 - 4.5m x 3.7m
Large double room with built in wardrobes, spacious walk-in wardrobe with access to two attic storage. Carpet fitted. En suite off.
Walk-in Wardrobe - 3.5m x 3.7m
Extensive built in storage. Access to attic storage. Carpet fitted.
En suite - 3.1m x 1.3m
Fully tiled with rainfall shower, wc & whb. Heated towel rail and anti-fog lighted mirror.
Baking Kitchen - 4.1m x 2.9m
Laminate floor. Fitted units.
Bedroom 4/Tv room - 3.8m x 2.9m
Walled front garden with entrance gates (wired for electricity). Large tarmac driveway and lawn to the front. Timber double gates allow for vehicle access to the side. The rear garden features two paved patio areas, lawn and flower beds. The West facing patio area is located off the kitchen. The second patio area situated to the East side of the property is used as a barbeque area. There is a timber storage shed and outside tap. Timber fence with concrete posts at sides and rear garden.
St Margaret's Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...