€435,000 SALE AGREED
Tumnahulla, Corrandulla, Co. Galway
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
BER: B3 BER NO.113828115 "This is a stunning property which simply must be viewed." Situated at Tumnahulla, Corrandulla, less than 15 minutes' drive to Galway City in a beautiful, peaceful, country setting, yet convenient to many local facilities including several schools, church, and within easy reach of Claregalway and Corrandulla village. Situated on a beautifully maintained and manicured site of lawns and trees, this property offers great privacy. High fibre optic broadband available, fully double glazed, oil fire centrally heated, superb detached garage. Internally, this property incorporates several beautiful features, some of which include a wonderful library room with fitted shelving and open fireplace, excellent dining room, fabulous kitchen open plan dining area through to family area, gorgeous sun room which leads to an enclosed decking area, excellent utility room, very spacious bedrooms, large landing, beautiful main bathroom with shower and bath, master bedroom with gorgeous en-suite and dressing room area - these are just some of the exceptional features this property has to offer. COMPRISING: Entrance porch and hallway, diningroom, library, kitchen/diningroom through to family area, sun lounge, decking area enclosed, utility room, downstairs w.c. and w.h.b., upstairs 4 fabulous bedrooms, en-suite and dressing room off master bedroom, main bathroom with bath and shower, lovely grounds, lawns and trees, superb garage. Directions from Claregalway - turn left at Central Bar, proceed to Peggy's Bar. Turn right, proceed c. half a mile, take 2nd right turn. Proceed 1.1 miles. Property is on the right hand side - 2 from the junction, blue front door. This outstanding home can be viewed by appointment with John Quinn.
- Stunning property - must be viewed. Less than 15 minutes' drive to Galway City.
- Close to schools, church, and within easy reach of Claregalway and Corrandulla village.
- Situated on a beautiful manicured site.
- High fibre optic broadband available.
- Fully double glazed, oil fired central heating, superb detached garage.
- Incorporates a library room, splendid dining, fabulous kitchen, lovely family room, gorgeous rear sun room.
- Beautiful main bathroom with shower and bath, plus superb en-suite of the master bedroom and dressing room area.
- Turn left at Central Bar, proceed to Peggy's Bar, turn right, proceed half a mile, take 2nd right turn, proceed 1.1 mile - property on the right.
- BER: B3
- Contact John Quinn.
Corrandulla Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
BER No: 113828115
Guiding you through your entire home buying journey, from search to sold.
We use our expertise to guide you through the whole home-buying journey.
Daft ID: 15114521
John QuinnSALE AGREED