35 Mount Pleasant Square Ranelagh Dublin 6, Ranelagh, Dublin 6
End of Terrace
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 238m2
For Sale in Three Lots: Lot 1: Mews Site to rear with FPP â‚¬325,000 Lot 2: House (excluding site) â‚¬1,100,000 Lot 3: The Entire (Site & House) â‚¬1,425,000 A very fine two storey over garden level period residence, requiring total refurbishment, benefitting from full planning permission to extend to the rear basement and ground floor (approximately 31mÂ²/333sqft – Planning reference 3030/19). The property is superbly located on the western side of Mount Pleasant Square, with views overlooking Mount Pleasant Lawn Tennis Club and a sunny west facing rear orientation. Although 35 Mount Pleasant Square requires complete modernisation, refurbishment, and upgrading, it is a two storey over lower ground floor residence, extending to approx. 238sqm (2,560sqft) with the accommodation laid out with three rooms on each floor. There have been some works done to the property in recent years, including re-roofing, re-pointing to the front, and new sash windows throughout (with double glazed sash windows to the rear). Mount Pleasant Square is a highly sought after and tranquil location at the city centre end of Dublin 6 within walking distance of both Ranelagh Village and the city centre, with the added convenience of a three-minute walk to the LUAS. Ranelagh Village enjoys a host of renowned amenities, including restaurants and specialist shops, as well as a selection of popular schools including Muckross Park, Gonzaga, Ranelagh Multi Denominational School, and Scoil Bhride to name but a few. The square itself contains the tree lined Mount Pleasant Tennis Club.
- Impressive, double fronted brick period residence.
- Prime Dublin 6 address with views over Mount Pleasant Lawn Tennis Club.
- Recently re-roofed.
- New sash windows (double glazed to the rear).
- Excellent refurbishment opportunity with full pp for a single storey extension to the rear (Planning Ref: 3030/19)
- Walking distance of both Ranelagh Village and the city centre.
- Ranelagh LUAS stop close by.
- Floor area approximately 238sqm (2,560sqft).
- Sunny, west facing aspect to the rear.
More about this Property
Ranelagh Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
Guiding you through your entire home buying journey, from search to sold.
We use our expertise to guide you through the whole home-buying journey.
Daft ID: 13509775