- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 133 m²
Churches Estate Agent have the pleasure to bring this superb & stunning extended home c.133 m2 with a fantastic BER rating of B2 to the market.
Just off Newtownpark Ave & in mature quiet cul de sac estate lies No 48 Castlebyrne Park, a truly wonderful family home that has been freshly painted throughout. Double extension to rear creates the all important necessaries to include spacious family living area, utility room, en suite & guest WC. This well maintained home three double bedroom property is currently being used as a four bedroom home with this fourth bedroom downstairs off hallway with guest WC. No 48 is in easy walking distance to Blackrock Village where you will be spoilt with a fine selection of boutiques, eateries, pubs, coastline & DART for easy commuting into city centre.
Open drive with off street parking, coble brick stone & well minded front garden sets the tone for your experience to this magnificent home. Entrance hallway with continuous solid wood flooring throughout ground floor has guest WC, utility room & feature stair case. Two reception rooms are to front of No 48 & they are currently being used as a 4th bedroom & a playroom. To rear is open plan beautiful & inviting kitchen diner that also transforms into the family hub of this great home. Painted fitted units, 6 ring gas burner with double oven, island unit and ample dining space that will satisfy any amateur chef or growing family. This bright & well lit area benefits from large glass window & sliding doors that over look back garden.
Upstairs on generous landing with carpet flooring are three well proportioned bedrooms. Master bedroom is to front with built in wardrobes & over looks green; this double bedroom benefits from having a spacious en suite with a bath. Second double bedroom is too set to the front with wooden flooring & built in wardrobes. Remaining third double bedroom upstairs is to the rear with built in wardrobes & carpet flooring. Modern & main family bathroom with tiled floor, 2 x piece suite, walk in shower tray & partial wall tiling is off landing.
To finish your experience of viewing you are brought to an outside oasis with mature planting & great privacy on offer. Access to this hidden gem of colourful is by side entrance or through large glass sliding doors from living area. Patio & BBQ area are ideal space to extend the internal accommodation for visiting guests or when dining al fresco.
The estate of Castlebyrne Park is very popular with those who are seeking a solid property & being well located to a host of local amenities. Schools both primary & secondary are right beside the estate of Castlebyrne Park & within safe stepping stone distance. Not to forget & still within easy reach are a choice of more schools if desired. UCD, QBC & busy routes are available on N11, sea swimming is at Blackrock or Seapoint or if you prefer warmer water Newpark School across the road has an indoor swimming pool. Newly launched cycle way Sea to Mountains route is too easy accessible for you to enjoy local surrounding neighbourhoods of Stillorgan, Monkstown, Sandycove & Dublin Mountains.
Viewing is highly recommended.
- Ample off street parking, cobble driveway, planted boarders & mature tree canopy over front door
Hall: c.3.20 x 2.84m
- Entrance hall, feature stair case, solid wood flooring, guest WC, utility room.
Downstairs W.C: c. 2.41 x 1.12m
- Neatly positioned off hallway, 2 x piece suite, gable wall window.
Utility Room: c. 2.04 x 3.11m
- Fitted storage, plumbed & electric, tiled floor, extra storage room & units.
Reception Room 1 / Option as 4th bedroom: c. 2.59 x 2.75m
- Currently used as a fourth bedroom, solid wood flooring, over looks to front.
2nd Reception Room / Playroom: c. 3.59 x 3.01m
- Double window, open fire, solid wood flooring, over looks to front
Kitchen/ Living Room: c. 5.78 x 7.29m
- Stunning open plan kitchen/ diner & living space, painted fitted kitchen units, island unit with sink, breakfast counter & storage, gas range with double oven, solid wood flooring, sliding doors to patio & BBQ area, large window over dining space looks out to colourful garden display.
Landing: c. 3.88 x 3.98m
- Option to extend stairs into attic if required from landing, long gable window, carpet flooring, feature staircase with 2 x returns
Bedroom 1: c. 3.66 x 2.21m (to front)
- Double bedroom, wooden flooring, built in wardrobes, overlooking green
Bedroom 2: c. 3.61 x 3.03m (to front)
- Master double bedroom with en suite, built in wardrobes, double window overlooking green, wooden flooring
En Suite: c. 2.15 x 1.84m
- Large en suite with bath, 2 x piece suite partial wall tiling, floor tiling
Bedroom 3: c. 2.64 x 3.98m (to rear)
- Double bedroom, carpet flooring, built in wardrobes
Bathroom: c. 1.39 x 2.66m
- Modern bathroom, tiled floor, 2 x piece suite, walk in shower, long gable wall window
Back Garden: c. 10.80 x 8.95m
- Complete array of colour & mature planting, side entrance, patio & BBQ area, sunken trampoline, Barna shed, great privacy, lawn area, water tap, side entrance
Blackrock Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...