7&7A Edgewood Lawns, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15
End of Terrace
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 167 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- c. 167sq m / 1,800sq ft - total for both units
- Double glazed windows
- Gas central heating in 7 & electric heating in 7A
- West facing rear garden
- Located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac with ample parking
- Rental Income is Â€51,600 per annum
- No. 7 - Three bed mid-terrace home c. 77.61sq m / 835sq ft
- No. 7A - Three bed end of terrace c. 89.40sq m / 962sq ft
- Gross Yield of 13%
- Suitable for CASH BUYERS
Blanchardstown Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
BER No: 114442635
Energy Performance Indicator: 318.67 kWh/m2/yr
Thinking of selling?
Get 3X more ad views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to your agent today.
Daft ID: 16721803