11 Seabury Dale, Malahide, Co. Dublin
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 112 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Large 3 bed semi-detached house situated in mature, residential neighbourhood
- Excellent condition throughout with fantastic opportunity to upgrade & extend as required
- Westerly facing private rear garden (not overlooked)
- Downstairs guest wc
- Gas central heating
- Open Fireplace
- Excellent cul de sac location.
- Large front driveway with parking for up to two cars.
- Schools nearby (Both primary and secondary)
- Walking distance to Malahide village, Local shops 2 mins walk, Malahide Castle 5 mins walk, Close to M50 and M1 road network
Malahide Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Wired for Cable Television
€465,000Melrose 2, Church Avenue, Portmarnock, Co. Dublin4 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€475,00032 Longlands, Swords, Co. Dublin4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€495,00068 Marina Village, Malahide, Co. Dublin3 Bed · 3 Bath · Duplex
€495,00065 Saint Anne's Square, Portmarnock, Co. Dublin4 Bed · 1 Bath · Terrace
€495,00014 Ashgrove, Kinsealy, Swords, Co. Dublin3 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€500,0003A Spittal Hill, Lissenhall, Swords, Co. Dublin4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€500,0008 Galtrim Grange, Malahide, Co. Dublin3 Bed · 2 Bath · End of Terrace
€505,0005 Ashgrove, Kinsealy, Co. Dublin3 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€515,00062 Castleheath, Swords Road, Malahide, Co. Dublin3 Bed · 2 Bath · Duplex
€525,0003 Bedroom House 'Pine Type', Kinsealy Woods, Kinsealy Woods, Chapel Rd, Kinsealy, Kinsealy, Co. Dublin3 Bed · 3 Bath · End of Terrace
Daft ID: 113938585