12 Hunters Avenue, Castlegrange, Co. Waterford
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 92 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Very Well maintained and in excellent condition throughout.
- Tastefully decorated throughout with bright modern colours
- BER Rating C3
- Natural gas central heating with panelled radiators in all rooms
- Hardwood floors in Hall and Sittingroom
- uPvc double glazed windows.
- uPvc fascia and soffits
- Solid Pine and Regency panelled internal doors
- Parking space in front for 2 cars
- Enclosed private back garden with timber fencing
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
€225,00016 Castle Oaks, Rockshire Road, Ferrybank3 Bed · 1 Bath · Semi-D
€225,0003 Summer Hill, Co. Waterford4 Bed · 1 Bath · Terrace
€229,000146 Féodh Mor, Abbeylands, Ferrybank3 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€235,00058 Hazelbourne, Cleaboy Road, Co. Waterford3 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€235,00014 Bromley Way, Ardkeen Village, Co. Waterford3 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€235,0008 Ashley Avenue, Ashley Court, Co. Waterford3 Bed · 1 Bath · Semi-D
€235,00045 The Paddocks, Williamstown Road, Grantstown, Waterford, Co. Waterford3 Bed · 3 Bath · Terrace
€239,00016 The Lawn, Waterford4 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€240,00063 Maple Close, Carraig An é�ird, Co. Waterford3 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€240,00013 Alderbury Grove, Earlscourt, Tramore, Co. Waterford3 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€240,0007 Bracken Drive, Old Tramore Road, Co. Waterford3 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€240,0001 Carn Glas Mews, Gracedieu, Gracedieu, Co. Waterford3 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
Daft ID: 17007103
REA O'Shea O'TooleSALE AGREED
Thinking of selling?
Get 3X more views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to your agent today.