- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 195 m²
RAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS proudly introduce this magnificent five bedroom semi detached family home to the market on Orlagh Rise, Knocklyon. The prestigious Orlagh Grove development is consistently in demand with young families due to its proximity to a wide selection of essential amenities. Within walking distance you will find a variety of local convenience stores, Knocklyon Shopping Centre, many sports & recreational facilities and both primary & secondary schools. Orlagh Grove is in the catchment area for the esteemed St. Colmcilles Junior and Senior National Schools. On a transport note you will find direct bus routes to Dublins City Centre to the front of the development and the M50 Motorway is found within a stones throw.
Internal living accommodation of c. 195 sq.m comprises of entrance hallway, guest wc, lounge, living room, TV/play room, kitchen/dining room with separate utility room, five bedrooms, family bathroom and master bedroom ensuite.
No. 12A is the complete family home boasting an abundance of space both inside and out. It is ideally positioned on an imposing corner site with a detached garage and offers tremendous potential for further expansion i.e a granny flat, a log cabin or even a brand new dwelling (all subject to planning permission).
Substantial family homes in Knocklyon have never seen such high levels of demand and immediate interest is sure to be seen.
- *FAMILY HOME WITH SITE POTENTIAL*
- c. 195 sq.m
- BER D1
- 5 bed/3 bath
- 3 reception rooms
- PhoneWatch monitored alarm
- Double glazed windows
- Gas fired central heating
- New gas boiler
- Large kitchen with plenty of storage space
- Separate utility room
- 2 separate attic storage spaces
- Bright bay windows to front & rear
- Not overlooked to front or rear
- Cul de sac setting
- Ample parking space to front
- Detached garage
- XL side garden
- Development potential subject to planning permission
- Knocklyon Shopping Centre and St. Colmcille's Primary & Secondary Schools within walking distance
- M50 Motorway found merely minutes by car
- Ideal for a growing family
- Viewing highly advised!
If travelling on M50 Southbound take exit 12 for Firhouse/Knocklyon. At the top of slip road stay left and at the roundabout take the third exit onto Orlagh Grove. Take the third right turn onto Orlagh Rise, follow the road around to the left, and 12A is the last house on the left hand side.
Knocklyon Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...