21 Westbrook Drive, Naul Road, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 98 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Superb 3 bed Semi-detached house in excellent condition throughout
- Located at the front of estate
- Private front garden with ample parking
- Spacious living accommodation throughout
- Gas central heating and double-glazed windows
- Main bedroom ensuite with built in wardrobes
- Private sunny south facing rear garden with barna shed
- Much sought after development & close to all Local Amenities
Balbriggan Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
BER No: 103028106
Energy Performance Indicator: 197.0 kWh/m2/yr
€295,00011 Chieftain's Close, Chieftain's Way, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin3 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€295,00040 Prospect, Naul Road, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin4 Bed · 3 Bath · Apartment
€295,00033 Clonuske Rise, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin3 Bed · 3 Bath · Terrace
€310,00025 Bremore Castle, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin3 Bed · 3 Bath · Terrace
€315,00068 Newhaven Bay, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin3 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€320,00046 Rosepark, Balrothery, Balrothery, Co. Dublin3 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€324,95057 Chapel Gate, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin3 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€330,00068 Rosepark, Balrothery, Co. Dublin3 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€335,00081 Fancourt Heights, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin3 Bed · 1 Bath · End of Terrace
€340,00031 Ashfield Way, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin3 Bed · 3 Bath · End of Terrace
€349,00011 Mount Rochford Avenue, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin4 Bed · 3 Bath · End of Terrace
€375,00042 Ardgillen Lawn, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin4 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
Daft ID: 19264204
Chris WhiteSALE AGREED
Thinking of selling?
Get 3X more views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to your agent today.