24 Tymon Crescent, D24H77C, Oldbawn, Dublin 24
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 138 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Large 4 bed / 3 bath family home c. 138 sqm / 1485 sqft
- Available Immediately - No onward chain!
- Two reception rooms
- Large private rear garden - not overlooked
- Development potential to side (SPP)
- Mature sought after location
- Close to services and amenities
Oldbawn Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
BER No: 115162265
Energy Performance Indicator: 295.95 kWh/m2/yr
Thinking of selling?
Get 3X more ad views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to your agent today.
€415,0008 Ellensborough Meadow, Kiltipper, Tallaght, Dublin 244 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€425,00044 Kiltipper Drive, Aylesbury, Dublin 244 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€469,9999A St Maelruan's Park, Oldbawn, Dublin 245 Bed · 3 Bath · End of Terrace
€475,00037 Bancroft Park, Tallaght, Tallaght, Dublin 244 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€475,00026 Wood Dale Crescent, Ballycullen, Dublin 244 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€475,0001A Birchwood Heights, Springfield, Tallaght, Dublin 248 Bed · 5 Bath · End of Terrace
€525,0009 Ferncourt Park, Firhouse, Dublin 244 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€525,0002 Carriglea Drive, Firhouse, Firhouse, Dublin 244 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 19356741