291 Sutton Park, Sutton, Sutton, Dublin 13
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 128 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Gas fired central heating
- PVC double glazed windows
- Garage to the side (plumbed for utilities)
- Sunny west facing rear garden
- Approximately 128sqm plus additional 13sqm garage space (potential for conversion)
- Gated side entrance
- Off street parking via private driveway
- Walking distance to bus, DART and seafront cycle track
- Walking distance to the shops and services of Bayside Shopping Cente (Aldi, Centra, medical centre, pharmacy, coffee shop, bakery, butchers etc)
- Range of primary and secondary schools nearby
Sutton Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Gas Fired Central Heating
Thinking of selling?
€745,00014 Offington Avenue Sutton Dublin 13, Sutton, Dublin 134 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€750,000Burrow Lodge, 46B Howth Road, Sutton, Dublin 134 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€875,00015 Offington Drive, Sutton, Sutton, Dublin 135 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€895,000Lisnalea, 54 Howth Road, Howth, Dublin 135 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€895,00021 Carrickbrack Lawn, Sutton, Sutton, Dublin 134 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€895,0002 Offington Drive, Sutton, Dublin 134 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€950,000Sea View, 50 Carrickbrack Hill, Sutton, Dublin 134 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€950,00065 Offington Avenue, Sutton, Sutton, Dublin 135 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€975,00035 Howth Road, Sutton, Sutton, Dublin 134 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€975,0001 Old Quay Terrace, Strand Road, Sutton, Dublin 134 Bed · 2 Bath · Terrace
€975,000Lagoon House, 792 Howth Road, Raheny, Dublin 55 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€995,00066 Offington Lawn, Sutton, Sutton, Dublin 134 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 113535684
Dave Kelly MIPAV, MCEI, TRVSALE AGREED
Thinking of selling?
Quick quote estimator