- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 74 m²
This hugely impressive turnkey home has been meticulously upgraded, modernised and extended (2021) to produce one of the most stunning properties to come to the market in this area in many years. Evident throughout is the Architect and Interior Designer led layout and décor, with quality fittings and finish resulting in a home finished to the highest specification.
The impressive B3 energy rating is as a result of the high level of external wall insulation, triple glazed uPVC windows, double glazed back door, combi boiler (instant hot water) and thermostatically controlled central heating system.
Complimenting this exceptional home is the large South West facing sun trap back garden of c.35 metres (c.114' long with a large block built garden shed suitable as home gym, workshop etc. A separate block built utility shed is plumbed for washing machine and sink. A side entrance leads from the front to the back garden.
Accommodation throughout is bright and airy and offers Reception Hall, Study / Bedroom 3, Kitchen, Large South West facing Dining / Living area overlooking back garden, Downstairs Shower Room, Two Double Bedrooms, and Shower Room at first floor level.
Early viewing of the excellent property is highly recommended.
12' 11" x 5' 10"
With laminate wood floor
Study / Bedroom 3:
9' 7" x 8' 10"
With laminate wood floor.
Downstairs Shower Room:
7' 6" x 4' 7"
Fully fitted with Triton T90 electric shower, w/c & washbasin in vanity unit. Recessed ceiling lights. Plank style floor tiles.
11' 0" x 10' 10"
With range of built in kitchen cabinets incorporating integrated double oven, AEG induction hob & hood & dishwasher (included in sale). Recessed ceiling lights. Laminate wood floor. Open plan to Breakfast / Living room.
Dining / Living room:
14' 10" x 9' 5"
With Velux roof lights. Large PVC double glazed sliding patio door to back garden. Recessed ceiling lights. Laminate wood floor. TV point.
15' 10" x 10' 2"
Large double bedroom with sliding wardrobe (included in sale).
10' 4" x 9' 10"
Large double bedroom with freestanding wardrobe (included in sale).
6' 0" x 5' 2"
With rainfall shower, w/c & washbasin in vanity unit. Plank style floor tiles.
6' 11" x 6' 9"
Block built shed with PVC double glazed entrance door. Plumbed and wired for washing machine & sink.
15' 6" x 6' 8"
With PVC double glazed entrance door.
c.35 m. long (c.114' long)
- Sunny South West facing back garden c.114' long
- B3 Building Energy Rating
- Architect & Interior Designer led layout
- External walls insulated (120mm Soltherm External Wall Insulation)
- Triple Glazed uPVC Windows
- Double glazed sliding back door
- New Combi Gas Boiler - instant hot water
- Thermostatically controlled central heating
- Newly fitted Kitchen
- 'Quick-Step' Impressive laminate floors to ground floor
- Downstairs Shower room with electric shower
- 'Palladio' front door
- Outside water tap
- Wired for satellite tv & wired Wi-fi
- Utility shed plumbed & wired for washing machine & sink
- Blockwork shed could be used for home gym / workshop
- Side entrance
- Monitored intruder alarm installed (Home Secure)
- Wired to facilitate wired alarm system & CCTV cameras
- New internal doors
- Pull down ladder from Attic
- Carpets, window blinds & integrated kitchen appliances included in sale
Gross Internal Area:
c.789 sq.ft. (c.74 sq.m.)
B.E.R: B3. No.111181418. EPI: 141.89 kWh/mÂ²/yr
Local Amenities & Accessibility
- Local shops which include grocery (Tesco Express), Post Office, Pharmacies, Coffee Shop/Bakery, Bars, Hardware Store less than c.10 minute walk
- Kimmage Village which includes Supervalu, coffee shops, hardware store approx. 10 minute walk
- Terenure Village - Aldi, Lidl, less than c.20 minute walk
- Ashleaf Shopping Centre which includes Dunnes Stores, Florist, Lloyds Pharmacy 15-20 minute walk, 5 minute drive
- Parks: Eamonn Ceannt Park (large park with tennis and basketball courts, running track, soccer fields and velodrome) approx. 10 minute walk; Harolds Cross Park approx. 25 minute walk, Bushy Park approx. 8 minute cycle
- Gyms and Sports Clubs: CrossFit Kimmage (approx. 8 minute walk), Ben Dunne Gyms (approx. 15 minute walk/5 minute cycle), Larkview FC (Harolds Cross), Terenure Sports Club, CYM Tennis Club (Terenure), Terenure College RFC, Crumlin GAA Club, Sportsworld Terenure Running Club.
- Hospitals in the area include Crumlin Childrens Hospital (approx.22 minute walk, approx. 7 minute cycle), Coombe Womens Hospital (approx. 30 minute walk or approx. 10 minute cycle) and St James' Hospital (approx. 12 minute cycle).
Education & Childcare
There is a large selection of creches and Montessori schools in the area.
Primary Schools in the vicinity include Harolds Cross Primary School, Presentation Primary School Terenure, St Agnes National School, St Damians National School and Scoil Eoin (co-educational special school).
Secondary Schools in the vicinity include Terenure College (Terenure), Presentation Secondary School (Terenure), Marist Girls Secondary School (Kimmage), The High School (Terenure), St Louis Secondary School (Rathmines), St Marys Secondary School (Rathmines), Scoil Eoin (co-educational special school).
Public Transport & Access to Road Network
M50 - less than 5km to Exit 9 and Exit 10 M50.
83, 83A Bus Stop on Cashel Road (approx. 3 minute walk)
54a, 9 Bus Stop on Kimmage Road Lower (approx. 8 minute walk)
15a Bus Stop on Kimmage Road West (approx.. 12 minute walk)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services relating to this property. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, references to conditions and permissions for use and occupation, all measurements are approximate, and photographs & floorplans are provided for guidance only. Interested parties should satisfy themselves by independent verification as to the accuracy of the measurements and overall area as stated and the accuracy of the fixtures and fittings as described.
O' Mahony Auctioneers for themselves and for the seller of this property whose agents they are give notice that the introduction and the particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of any intending purchaser and do not constitute any part of any offer or contract. No responsibility is assumed for the accuracy of individual items.
Kimmage Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...