- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 144 m²
RAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS proudly introduce this stunning three bedroom semi-detached family home with attic conversion ideally located in a mature residential area in Dublin 15.
Bright and spacious internal living accommodation of C. 1545 sq. ft. comprises of entrance hallway, lounge to the front with feature fireplace, extended open plan kitchen/living room with access to the rear, guest WC, 3 bedrooms (2 Double/ 1 Single) Master with ensuite, attic conversion in use as a 4th bedroom with ensuite and a main fully tiled family bathroom. The property benefits double glazed windows, gas fired central heating, front driveway, side gate access, self-contained unit which has been built to a very high standard.
No. 5 is ideally located in a mature residential area, and is close to numerous amenities, such as shops and schools. It also benefits from its close proximity to Blanchardstown Shopping Centre, Millennium Park, and the National Aquatic Centre. The area is well-serviced by public transport, and the N3 is only a short drive away, providing access to the national road network, Dublin City Centre and Dublin Airport.
Call Ray Cooke Auctioneers for further information!
- C. 1545 sq.ft
- BER B3
- Double storey extension
- Side gate access
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Self-contained unit in excellent condition
- Feature fireplace
- Front driveway
- Parks, Post office, Gym, Spar, Aldi, Lidl, Petrol Station, Schools, Créche, Dentist, Pharmacy just a couple of minutes walk away
- Bus stop to Dublin City Centre (2 mins walk)
- Blanchardstown Shopping Centre (10 mins walk)
- National Aquatic Centre, Corporate Business/Industrial Parks around
- M50, M3 in a couple mins drive-Local shops, bars & restaurants within close proximity
Clonsilla Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...