€360,000 SALE AGREED
54 Ashbrook, Oranmore, Co. Galway
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 119 m²
Gohery Properties are delighted to bring to the market this beautiful 3-bedroom semi-detached home situated in the very popular residential development of Ashbrook, with south facing rear garden and presented in immaculate decorative condition throughout Located in the heart of Oranmore with easy access to both Village centre, Train station or Galway city alike, the grounds of Ashbrook are meticulously maintained with landscaped shrubbery beds and generous green areas allowing plenty of space for activities and large distances between properties. This spacious 3 bed has the added bonus of a family room/playroom/home office on the ground floor. Total accommodation comprises 119 sq. mts (1,280 sq. ft.) and is very tastefully appointed. This property must be viewed to be appreciated and early viewing is recommended as this properties features combined with perfect orientation will result in strong immediate interest. This property is truly in walk in condition. Call agents for an appointment today.
- South facing rear garden
- Mature Established estate
- Ready to walk into
- Beautiful location in this very popular residential estate
- Oranmore has strong infrastructure links via road and rail
- Short walking distance to village centre amenities and schools
- Easy Access to M6, M17 & 18
- Oranmore has playing pitches, excellent GAA clubs, easy access to Renville Park, Sailing club and Galway Bay golf club.
- Within easy commuter distance of Galway City by road and rail
- Located in an area with emphasis on long term family homes of similar qualities
Oranmore Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Wired for Cable Television
- Wheelchair Access
- Oil Fired Central Heating
Guiding you through your entire home buying journey, from search to sold.
We use our expertise to guide you through the whole home-buying journey.
Daft ID: 15720981
Martin GoherySALE AGREED