- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 222 m²
For Sale by Private Treaty
6 Priory Grove,
Janet Carroll estate agents are delighted to offer 6 Priory Grove for sale by private treaty. Number 6 Priory Grove is exceptionally large at c. 221.5sqm / 2376sqft and comprises five bedrooms. This property is located in a well sought after residential address, on an quiet road, in the heart of premier residential Blackrock. What makes number 6 quite unique is that it is set back from the road, on a larger than average corner site, with two extensive landscaped gardens. Due to the shape of the site the property captures the sun throughout the day.
This property has been well maintained and was extensively extended to a double fronted home with a superb kitchen, a media room, a home office, generous off street parking and a lovely private site.
Priory Grove is just a short stroll to Blackrock, Mount Merrion and Stillorgan villages. The vicinity offers a wide choice of both public and private premier schools and is close to the many superb leisure and lifestyle amenities this mature and highly sought after residential area has to offer, including sports facilities, tennis courts, bowls, eateries, boutique shops, coffee bars and shopping centres..
Viewing is highly recommended.
- Super prime location
- Extension certified and supervised by an architect c.2004
- Twice refurbished over 23 years
- Private corner site
- South West rear garden.
- Power showers throughout
- Set back from a quiet road with extensive off street parking
- Turn key condition throughout
- Gas fired central heating
- Solar fitted panels which heat water and reduce costs
- Two spectacular gardens
- Tastefully extended
- Stroll to a wide choice of schools
- Walking distance to the DART and the QBC on the N11
- Short cycle to UCD campus and the Smurfit Business College
- Close to Blackrock Clinic and St. Vincents Hospital
- Mature low density development
- No management fees
- Close to the sea front, sailing clubs and superb coastal walks
- Carysfort Park and children's playground close by
- Short distance from Deerpark and Carysfort Park
- A short walk to Deerpark, Blackrock and Carraig Tennis Club and
- Blackrock Bowling Club
- Aircoach stop to Dublin Airport close by
- Choice of two shopping centres that were both recently renovated
- A selection of boutiques, shops & eateries in Blackrock Village
- Recently refurbished Carnegie library
- Newly refurbished Blackrock College of Further Education (BFEI)
- On the DART to Trinity College, cycle to UCD or local bus to DCU
- Mount Merrion pitch and putt course nearby in Priory
Entrance Hall: c 5.16m x 2.13m
Bright and spacious entrance hall with solid oak flooring and understairs storage.
Living Room: c 3.70m x 3.88m
Fitted carpet. Cast iron fireplace with timber surround. (Gas point at the fireplace) Ceiling coving. Glass panelled double sliding doors with stain glass feature to the dining room.
Dining Room: c 4.29m x 3.52m
Fitted carpet. Ceiling coving. Double patio doors open into the rear decked patio and mature landscaped garden.
Kitchen/Breakfast/Family room: c 9.36m x 5.07m
Beautifully designed Mediterranean style kitchen with a large selection of inframe fitted wall and fitted painted units. Triple aspect flooded with natural light. Solid oak flooring. Access door to the garden. Solid fuel stove. Ceiling coving. Recessed lighting. Fisher & Paykel fridge freezer. Two Neff ovens, one microwave combo. . de Dietrich 5 plate gas hob. Electrolux dishwasher.
Utility Room: c 2.85m x 2.48m
New Ideal boiler
Plumbed for washing machine and dryer. Oak flooring. Door to garden and patio.
Oak flooring. Wc. Wash hand basin. Partly panelled walls. .
Main Bedroom: c 4.77m x 4.20m
Laminated floor. Large sliding door wardrobes. Recessed lighting. Door to
Home office/Nursery: c 1.63m x 2.46m
Ensuite: c 2.28m x 2.83m
His and hers sinks with built in vanity unit. WC. Shower cubicle. Tiled floor. Fitted mirror.
Media Room: c 3.02m x 3.44m
High quality laminated flooring.
Main Bathroom: c 2.43m x 2.41m
Bath with shower attachment. Step in shower cubicle. WC. Wash hand basin. Tiled walls and door to Hot press.
Bedroom 2: c 3.70m x 3.60m
To the front of the home. Fitted carpet and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 3: c 4.29m x 3.60m
To the rear of the home. Fitted carpet and fitted wardrobes.
Bright and spacious landing:
Skylight. Ideal home office/study
Bedroom 4: c 4.19m x 3.31m
Good quality laminated flooring. Eves storage. Two skylights
Shower Room: 1.50m x 1.65m
Step in shower cubicle. WC. Wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Skylight.
Bedroom 5: c 4.19m x 4.32m
Good quality laminated flooring. Dual aspect with two skylights and a window.
Eves Storage presses.
BER Number: 109254839
Energy Performance Indicator: 133.99
Very impressive entrance with a large private drive way offering parking for multiple cars. Because of the shape of the site there is a large landscaped garden to the side of the property with a paved patio area.
Rear garden is landscaped with a deck patio area. Lawn and mature trees. C. 83ft / 25m of sunny south west facing rear garden. Outside tap.
Google search Eircode A94 A718, from your current location.
By appointment with Janet Carroll at 087 400 2020 or Email: janet AT janetcarroll.ie
Offers to be sent in writing to jane AT janetcarroll.ie
Janet Carroll Estate Agents for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: - (i) The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute part of, an offer or contract. (ii) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and any other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. (iii) No person in the employment of Janet Carroll Estate Agents has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
NEARBY LOCAL SCHOOLS
- Carysfort National School
- St Thereas in Mount Merrion
- All Saints National School
- Hollypark National School
- Willow Park Junior School
- Blackrock College
- Oatlands College
- Dominican College Sion Hill
- St. Andrew's International School
- Scoil Lorcé¡in
- CBC Monkstown
- Colé¡iste é�osagé¡in and Colé¡iste Eoin
- Choice of cré¨ches and Montessori schools
Blackrock Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...