- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 101 m²
- Immaculate three bedroom semi-detached extending to approx. 101 sq.m
- Finished to a high standard recently renovated kitchen with quartz countertops, high end integrated appliances, renovated bathroom, newly installed wood burner stove with marble surround
- B rated home
- The accommodation comprises of kitchen/dining room, living room, three bedrooms, ensuite, downstairs wc and family bathroom
- Set in a mature estate overlooking the green area suitable for young families
- Excellent public transport links with Newbridge train station, regular bus services and only minute's drive to the M7 motorway
- Located within minutes walk to the Curragh plains while boasting the convenience of Newbridge town with the Whitewater, Newbridge silver and an array of supermarket chains and local shops at your doorstep. Newbridge is well served with crèche, primary and secondary schools
Type of Transaction
Entrance Hallway 4.91m x 1.92m
Composite front door, laminate wood flooring, telephone & fibre power broadband point, radiator cover and under stair storage.
Guest W.C. 1.48m x 0.95m
Laminate wood flooring, partially tiled wall, w.c., w.h.b. and light fitting.
Living Room 3.28m x 5.63m
Laminate wood flooring, feature marble fireplace with wood burner stove, recessed lights, t.v. point, coving, radiator cover, bespoke integrated shelving units and double doors leading to dining room.
Kitchen/Dining Room 5.3m x 3.77m
Herringbone tile flooring, new wall and floor units with soft close feature, including magic corner and pull out larder, Quartz work top and upstand, all new De Deitrich appliances including integrated dishwasher, oven, combi microwave, integrated coffee machine, large electric hob, extractor fan, American fridge freezer, kitchen island with quartz counter top and room to seat 4, wine cooler, recessed lights, feature lights over island, amble dining area and double doors leading to rear garden.
Carpet on stairs, laminate wood flooring, hot-press and access to attic with larger attic door, stira, light fitting and wood flooring.
Master Bedroom 4.5m x 3.59m
Laminate flooring, t.v. point, light fitting and walk-in wardrobe with rail and shelving (1.24m x 2.5m).
Ensuite 1.52m x 1.91m
Fully titled, shower cubicle, w.c., w.h.b. with built in vanity unit, mirror and light fitting.
Bedroom 2 2.80m x 3.61m
Laminate flooring, t.v. point, fitted wardrobes and light fitting.
Bedroom 3 2.47m x 2.68m
Laminate flooring, shelving, t.v. point and light fitting.
Bathroom 2m x 1.89m
Fully tiled, bath, shower with T90 electric shower, w.c., w.h.b. with built in vanity unit, heated towel rail, mirror and light fitting.
Lawn area, stone patio and decking
Barna shed plumbed and wired
Large pedestrian side entrance with wall surround
Replastered and painted ceilings throughout
Carpet on stairs and stair bannisters treated and painted
Paved Driveway with ample parking
Extra electrical points throughout entire house and all points changed to brushed nickel
Recently repainted internally and externally
Upgraded heating system (changed boiler and installed automated heating controls).
New front composite door with 5 point locking system
New double French patio doors to back garden.
Items Included in sale:
Integrated dishwasher, oven, combi microwave, integrated coffee machine, large electric hob, extractor fan and American fridge freezer.
Gas fire central heating
By prior appointment at any reasonable hour.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only. Property Reference :COON20000449
Newbridge Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...