- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 74 m²
RAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS proudly introduce this fantastic three bedroom mid terraced house to the market in the ever popular & sought after location of Valley Park Road in Finglas.
No 42 also has the benefit of double glazed windows, gas fired central heating and a large South facing rear garden. Internal living accommodation of c. Sq. 797 ft. comprises of entrance hallway, Living room to the front, fully fitted kitchen and a main family bathroom all located on the ground floor. Upstairs hosts 2 double bedrooms and 1 single bedroom.
This property is ideally situated in a cul de sac location only a couple minutes' walk from Finglas Village, excellent schools, retail and sports facilities. Glasnevin, Ashtown and Phibsborough are a stones' throw away, boasting a wide array of shops, bars & restaurants. The Botanical Gardens, IKEA, and DCU are other amenities & facilities close by, to mention a few. There are excellent road networks including the M50 to bring you in & around Dublin City and an excellent bus service. Broombridge Luas stop is within walking distance which makes this a superbly located family home.
No 42 will appeal to all types of buyers, including first time buyers, those thinking of trading up and investors.
Call Ray Cooke Auctioneers for further information!
- C. 797 sq. ft.
- 2 double bedrooms and 1 single
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows throughout
- South facing orientation
- Front driveway
- Fully tiled bathroom
- Mature and sought after area
- Walking distance to Broombridge Luas Stop
- Excellent primary & secondary schools in the area
- Fantastic location
- Easy access to M50 motorway
- Bus routes to City Centre close by
- Walking distance of Ashtown and Finglas Village
Finglas Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...