5 Saint Dominick's Terrace, French's Quay, Cork City Centre
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 49 m²
5 Dominic's terrace is a two-bedroom town house that is presented in good condition and is ready for a new owner to put their own stamp on it. The property is bright and spacious and offers a generous balance between living and bedroom accommodation. It is bright and airy and is comprised of a kitchen and separate living/dining area, two well-proportioned bedrooms and a main bathroom. The clever design and layout of the property really maximises the natural light throughout. This property enjoys a convenient location that is only a short stroll from Cork city centre with all it has to offer with great bars, cafes, and restaurants, while also being easily accessible to the South Link Road network.
Can you buy this property?
Use our calculator to find out your budget including how much you can borrow and how much you need to save
- Charming two bedroom town house presented in good condition.
- Ready for immediate occupation.
- Conveniently located within a short stroll of Cork city and all amenities on your door step.
- Suited to either owner occupier or investor.
- Gas boiler and double glazed windows.
Cork City Centre Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Gas Fired Central Heating
Daft ID: 115207244
Eileen NevilleSALE AGREED
Thinking of selling?
Ask your agent for an Advantage Ad
- • Top of Search Results with Bigger Photos
- • More Buyers
- • Best Price
Quick quote estimator