8 John Anderson Place, Fermoy, Co. Cork
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 104 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Spacious 3 Bedroomed home
- Set in a quiet cul de sac in a mature well sought after residential location in Fermoy town.
- Beautifully refurbished.
- Walled in rear which is laid out with patio slabs and is south facing.
Fermoy Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Oil Fired Central Heating
BER No: 115209827
Energy Performance Indicator: 111.18 kWh/m2/yr
€215,00098 Glencullen, Fermoy, Co. Cork3 Bed · 3 Bath · Terrace
€235,0006 Rathowen, Fermoy, Co. Cork3 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€245,00017 Beech Walk, Crann Ard, Fermoy, Co. Cork3 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€260,000Knockanevin, Kildorrery, Fermoy, Co. Cork4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€295,0008 Corrinville, Duntaheen Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork3 Bed · 1 Bath · Bungalow
€550,000Glenwood House, Glenabo, Fermoy, Co. Cork5 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€795,000Gairdín na hAbhann, Castlehyde, Fermoy, Co. Cork3 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€925,000ABBEYVILLE HOUSE, Abbeyville House, Fermoy, Co. Cork9 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€950,000Glenavon House, Rathealy Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork6 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 19574624