Moore Street, Kilrush, Co. Clare
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Located in the heart of West Clare in the town of Kilrush.
- It has a busy marina as it lies on the Shannon Estuary
- it has an abundance of shops, pubs and restaurant thus making it the commercial capital of west Clare
- Located 45 km west of Ennis
- Access to the M18 motorway to Shannon Airport, Galway, and Limerick Cities
- It is eight miles from Doon beg Village
- This property is in need of modernization.
Kilrush Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
Thinking of selling?
Get 3X more ad views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to your agent today.
€75,00057 Moore Street, Kilrush, Co. Clare3 Bed · 1 Bath · Terrace
€89,00037 Henry Street, Kilrush, Co. Clare3 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€147,50045 Henry Street, Kilrush, Co. Clare2 Bed · 1 Bath · Terrace
€147,50013 Burton Street, Kilrush, Co. Clare2 Bed · 1 Bath · Terrace
€149,9502 Vandeleur Street, Kilrush, Co. Clare3 Bed · 1 Bath · Terrace
€199,00024 Henry Street, Kilrush, Co. Clare2 Bed · 4 Bath · Terrace
€225,00039 Beal An Inbhir, Kilrush, Co. Clare3 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€250,000Number 3 Cappagh Road, Cappagh, Kilrush, Co. Clare2 Bed · 3 Bath · Terrace
€299,00025 Woodfield Drive, Kilrush, Co. Clare4 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€350,0003 Fortlawn, Cappa, Kilrush, Co. Clare4 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€450,0001 Fortlawn, Cappa, Kilrush, Co. Clare5 Bed · 5 Bath · Detached
€635,000Cappa Road, Kilrush, Co. Clare4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 113616379