24 An Creag, Lahinch, Co. Clare
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 147 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Within 700 metes of Lahinch Beach and Promenade
- Gorgeous well positioned 4 bedroom detached home
- Spacious interior and in excellent condition
- Rare opportunity to acquire such a well located home
- Sale includes curtains, light fittings and electrics
Lahinch Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Oil Fired Central Heating
BER No: 103262838
Energy Performance Indicator: 197.42 kWh/m2/yr
Thinking of selling?
Get 3X more ad views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to your agent today.
€420,000Cahilly, Liscannor, Co. Clare4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€440,0002 Cloughandine, Liscannor, Co. Clare4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€475,000Carters Cove, Clahane, Liscannor, Co. Clare4 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
€499,000Deerpark House, Ennistymon, Co. Clare4 Bed · 1 Bath · Detached
€560,000Lackamore, Lahinch, Co. Clare6 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€600,000School Road, Lahinch, Co. Clare4 Bed · 5 Bath · Detached
€695,000Attycristora, Lahinch, Co. Clare4 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
AMV: €695,000Attycristora, Lahinch, Co. Clare4 Bed · 4 Bath · Detached
€750,000Clair House, Lahinch, Co. Clare6 Bed · 8 Bath · Detached
€1,200,000CARRIG HOUSE, Carrig House, Liscannor, Co. Clare10 Bed · 8 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 19133318