27 Glencarra, Ballybeg, Co. Waterford
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 80 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Detached bungalow on its own private site- rare to market.
- A great opportunity to turn this property into a lovely family home.
- Perfect starter home or for someone looking to downsize.
- PVC double glazed windows.
- PVC fascia and soffit.
- Garage attached (235 sq.ft.)
- Walking distance to all local services and amenities.
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Wired for Cable Television
- Oil Fired Central Heating
€150,0005 The Mews, Rockshire Road, Ferrybank3 Bed · 2 Bath · Duplex
€155,00020 Henry Street, Co. Waterford3 Bed · 1 Bath · Terrace
€165,0007 Holly Mews, Templars Hall, Co. Waterford3 Bed · 2 Bath · Terrace
€165,00069 Farran Park, Co. Waterford3 Bed · 1 Bath · Semi-D
€170,00042 Johnstown, Co. Waterford3 Bed · 1 Bath · End of Terrace
€175,000109 Doyle Street, Co. Waterford3 Bed · 2 Bath · Terrace
€179,0005 Griffith Place, Co. Waterford3 Bed · 1 Bath · Terrace
€180,00023 Morrissons Avenue, Co. Waterford3 Bed · 1 Bath · End of Terrace
€185,0002 Bath Street, Co. Waterford5 Bed · 2 Bath · Terrace
€185,00036 Woodlawn Grove, Cork Road, Co. Waterford3 Bed · 1 Bath · End of Terrace
€185,00036 Keane's Road, Co. Waterford3 Bed · 1 Bath · Semi-D
€185,0009 Roanmore Park, Co. Waterford3 Bed · 1 Bath · Terrace
Daft ID: 18418851
Whitford PropertiesSALE AGREED
Thinking of selling?
Get 3X more views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to your agent today.