52 College Grove, Ennis, Co. Clare
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 105 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Ideally located within easy access of the M18 for those commuting to Shannon, Limerick or Galway.
- Close to all amenities in Ennis town.
- Bright, spacious, four bedroomed detached family home in quiet cul de sac
- Presented for sale in excellent condition
- New modern kitchen fitted
- Oil fired central heating
- Nice corner site
- Base for garden shed
Ennis Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Oil Fired Central Heating
BER No: 103195111
Energy Performance Indicator: 262.09 kWh/m2/yr
Thinking of selling?
€250,0005A The Crescent, Ennis, Co. Clare5 Bed · 4 Bath · Terrace
€250,0008 Main Street, Clarecastle, Co. Clare5 Bed · 5 Bath · Terrace
€250,00046 Glenina, Gort Road, Ennis, Co. Clare4 Bed · 2 Bath · Semi-D
€259,00048 Abbey Court, Ennis, Co. Clare4 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€259,00042 Westwood, Golf Links Road, Ennis, Co. Clare4 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€265,00055 Moyard, Shanballa, Ennis, Co. Clare4 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€275,00055 Abbey Ville, Clare Road, Ennis, Co. Clare4 Bed · 4 Bath · Semi-D
€275,00055 Woodhaven, Kilrush Road, Ennis, Co. Clare4 Bed · 4 Bath · Semi-D
€275,0007 Cloonbeg, Shanballa, Ennis, Co. Clare4 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€295,000St Annes, St Annes, Lifford Road, Ennis, Co. Clare4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€300,00092 Abbey Court, Limerick Road, Ennis, Co. Clare4 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€300,0001A Dalcassian Avenue, Turnpike, Ennis, Co. Clare4 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 114945172