Ballyhip, Louisburgh, Co. Mayo
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 139m2
This well-presented property offers cosy and easy maintain accommodation. On the ground floor is a bright open plan kitchen/living space with the living area having an open fire and full height ceilings. The living area provides access to the first-floor landing where there is sufficient space to have a computer desk/office area. There are three good sized bedrooms (1 ensuite) together with a family bathroom and a hotpress on ground floor. At first floor level there is a large bedroom with an ensuite and built in wardrobes. The property has been very well maintained by the current owners and is in turn key condition. Externally, the property has lawned areas to the front and rear with a tarmacadam driveway and kerbing. There is a steel shed adjacent to the property. The property would make an excellent main, holiday or active retirement home. Viewing is advised to appreciate the location, character and potential.
- Circa 4 kilometres to Louisburgh town
- Rural setting with pleasant mountainous and countryside views
- Tarmacadam driveway, lawned gardens
- Presents in turn key condition
- 4 Bedrooms (2 Ensuite)
- Ideal family home/holiday home/retirement property
Louisburgh Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
Daft ID: 12652833