- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 88 m²
DNG Dorrian is delighted to bring to the open market, this exceptionally well presented three bedroom detached bungalow occupying a quiet rural setting with distant sea views. Perched at the top of a valley, the property sits approximately 110 meters above sea level and commands far-reaching views over the surrounding countryside towards Cashel Village with the sea in the backdrop.
The accommodation is very versatile and flexible, providing a range of different layouts to suit the needs of the individual purchasers, including a family and the holiday home market alike. Very briefly, the internal living accommodation comprises of a sunroom, entrance hall, sitting room, spacious open-plan kitchen / diner, three bedrooms serviced by a centrally located bathroom. If you are looking for a change of lifestyle and a change of pace, this beautifully presented property could fulfil your dreams.
Sunroom: 7'6" x 7'4" - with wall-to-wall glazing, uPVC sliding door to entrance, light oak effect timber lino, frosted glass centre light.
Entrance Hall: 23'4" x 3'0" - with ceramic tiled floor, glass centre light, PVC front door into sun room with etched glass inlay, separate side door to garden.
Sitting room: 15'9" x 9'9" - with oak effect timber floor, mahogany fireplace with marble surround and hearth, t.v and satellite points, fitted roller blind, frosted glass centre light.
Kitchen / diner: 20'9" x 15'0" - incorporating a casual dining area, light oak effect wall and base units with sandstone effect formica worktops, stainless steel sink with swan neck centre tap and one-and-a-half drainer, built-in (4) x ring electric hotplate with wooden extractor canopy over, stainless steel oven, slot-in fridge freezer, built-in hotpress with factory insulated cylinder tank and fitted linen shelves, ceramic tiled floor throughout, low-level window facing towards sea, t.v point, centre light, PSTN wall socket.
Bedroom 1: 13'3" x 9'10" - with carpet floor covering, centre light, t.v point.
Bedroom 2: 13'3" x 7'9" - with carpet floor covering, centre light, t.v point.
Bedroom 3: 8'5" x 7'9" - with carpet floor covering, centre light, t.v point.
Bathroom: 9'0" x 6'9"- with modern sanitary ware in white comprising of a w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with vanity mirror and shaver light over, bath, open shower cubicle with fitted Mira electric shower and adjustable head, fully tiled, glass centre light.
Garage: 22'7" x 11'4" - with concrete floor, roller door, (2) x windows.
- Instantly appealing (3) x bedroom, detached bungalow extending to circa 945 sq.ft.
- Well tendered, mature site with side and rear gardens laid in lawn and bonded by mature trees.
- Peaceful rural setting positioned precisely 4.2 kms from Cashel Village and beach.
- Elevated position with distant sea views from the western boundary.
- Oil fired central heating.
- - House connected to well water supply.
- Three generously proportioned bedrooms serviced by a family bathroom.
- Large open-plan kitchen / diner with window facing towards the village and sea.
- Recently constructed sun room to front with views over garden.
- Concrete driveway with ample parking.
- uPVC windows and doors throughout.
- Pumped insulation to cavities.
- Detached garage extending to circa 257 sq.ft in area - idea for converting into a home office or teenagers den.
- Viewing by prior arrangement with DNG Dorrian on 074 97 31291.
Glencolmcille Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...