Calwood House, Balriggan, Dundalk, Co. Louth
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 233 m²
How much do you need to buy this property?
Use our calculator to see how much you'll have left after the upfront buying costs like legal fees, stamp duty, and survey.
- Short distance from the M1
- Quiet Rural Setting
- The property is beautifully maintained and affords comfortable living accommodation
- The property has old world charm and character combined with a modern layout and design
- Short Drive from Dundalk
- Short distance from National & Secondary Schools
- The property has large interlinking Reception rooms which are bright and spacious with duel aspect and Bay windows .
- New Grant Vortext Energy Condensing Boiler and Solar Panels providing endless hot water .
- This elegant family home is finished to a beautiful standard of decoration and furnishings .
- Spacious living accommodation and extensive Utility room with walk-in Larder
Dundalk Neighbourhood Guide
Get to know more about this area with our neighbourhood guides, explore property prices lifestyle & more...
- Oil Fired Central Heating
BER No: 104595277
Energy Performance Indicator: 183.93 kWh/m2/yr
Thinking of selling?
Get 3X more ad views and enquiries for your property with a Daft Advantage Ad. Talk to your agent today.
€580,000The Rock Road, Blackrock, Co. Louth5 Bed · 3 Bath · Detached
€595,000Semi Detached, Hamilton Manor, The Hamiltons, Blackrock, Hamilton Manor, The Hamiltons, Blackrock, Blackrock, Co. Louth4 Bed · 3 Bath · Semi-D
€655,000Rock Road East, Blackrock, Co. Louth4 Bed · 2 Bath · Bungalow
€720,000Innisfail, Blackrock, Co. Louth5 Bed · 2 Bath · Detached
Daft ID: 113600494